Prologue

Robloxia, Luobu
October 26th, 1999, 10:15 PM

"Ni Hao, my name is Guqng. I'm a young man who lives in Luobu, a peaceful online game platform. My family is a peaceful family. We do a lot of fun stuff together. I don't wanna leave my family. I just love them too much! If something were to separate me from my family, I'd fight until I could see them smile again. Enough rambling about my family, I actually like visiting different games in Luobu! We always have so much fun here, I sometimes help my mother with dinner, or helped my father with shopping, or even my siblings with their homework. It might sound tiring, but it's actually very easy! I love my life here in Luobu. What could possibly go wrong?"

Guqng wrote in his new diary that he just bought on the same day. He closed his pen and diary, placed his pen on the table and laid down on his bed. He was dreaming of the best moments he had with his dear family. "No, seriously, what could possibly go wrong? That's right! Nothing!" He thought to himself. He got up as he was thinking of grabbing himself a drink, so he opened the door to his room and walked to the kitchen.

TIME PASS

The boy went to his room again, with the drink in his hand and some toast he found in the kitchen in the other hand. He placed his goods on the table and was about to take a sip of his drink, until he saw another person on his window. Guqng slightly jumped at the sight as he walked towards the window. "What do you want here?" He asked with a hint of anger in his tone. The person on his window only spat out one word, which was "ok", the dude jumped off his window, showing Guqng the beautiful night sky again. "Well that was... something..." he mumbled, walked back towards his table and started eating his delicious toast.

TIME PASS

Guqng felt a little tired, jumping into his bed, dreaming of the nicest things.