Chapter I

October 27th, 1999, 5:58 AM

Guqng's POV:

Where am I? What is this place? How did I end up in here?
I took a step, only for it to echo to the point I couldn't hear it anymore. I took another step, same result. Nothing happened. Everything was just white. I slowly started spinning around a few times, that was until I stopped and saw a big red circle on the wall in front of me. I didn't know if I should step closer to it, or just stand there and look at it, I just went with the first option. I walked towards the big red shape that was drawn on the wall. I decided to touch the shape only to find out that my hand had red fluids on it... "no, it can't be... is this...?" I thought. When I was about to turn around, a giant creature flew towards me in an alarming speed, and pinned me to the wall. I started breathing very fast at this point. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The creature just screeched at me in a high pitch. So high that I had to cover my ears, but couldn't, due to its strength. That thing got closer and closer to my head, until I heard a noise...

CHOMP!!

But that chomping noise kept repeating itself...

I woke up, only to find out that it was my alarm clock. 6 AM. "God damnit, I ALWAYS gotta suffer from these stupid nightmares, huh?" I grumbled, still tired.

3rd Person POV:

Guqng was a little enraged at the fact that he couldn't stop having these cursed nightmares. He was a little sad too. But that's how life works, right? Shortly, the boy fell asleep again, hoping he'll have a bit more energy to get out of bed.

TIME SKIP

Guqng woke up at 9 AM, feeling a lot better. The first thing he decided to do is go to the bathroom, and finish his business. He got out and walked out of his room to grab some toast and immediately dashed off outside. The weather was slightly cold, but he didn't care. He liked the cold, even weathers as cold as snow. He thought of going to the convenience store, and buy a snack on his way, he wanted to have a little picnic. Guqng may be alone, he may have no friends. But he doesn't care, he'd sometimes be upset and wish for friends.

"Oh please lord, I just want a friend or two. Friends who care about me, friends who would play different games with me, go on adventures with me. Why is it so hard looking for friends...?" He prayed, hoping that it will actually work. While he was snacking on his chocolate bar while walking to the park, he decided to cheer himself up with some music, so he grabbed his device, and plugged his earphones in it, and turned on a song from his favorite singer, funkycin. (If you see this cin ily for giving me this idea thank you :> /p) he really enjoyed their songs since day one of him discovering their masterpieces. He quickly cheered up and walked to the park, in a stylish way.