Chapter II

October 27th, 1999, 9:36 AM

Guqng's POV:

As I arrived at the park, I saw a good bunch of people. "Huh.. guess I'm not the only one who likes the weather" I thought. I chose to sit on the grass, it was a little wet, but oh well.

3rd Person POV:

Guqng looked around the park, it took him a while to realize that jealousy and boredom was taking over his feelings. His face transformed from chill to a small frown. But why?

A few seconds pass..

It's because he's lacking attention from friends. He wants to feel loved, he is feeling loved enough by his family, but he also wants the same attention from a friend or two. Sure, he's gotta be grateful, and he is. But he just feels... bored. He starts eating some of his snacks and listening to his music while sitting by a tree, alone. Maybe that'll slightly cure his boredom?

It didn't. Just like he expected it. He laid on the grass, still by the tree, holding his empty chips bag. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

Guqng's POV:

"I'm in a park, on the grassy floor. Then I suddenly see a silhouette of a person, who's almost as tall as me. I stand up and run towards it, but it seems to go further and further each time I take a step. That was until I stopped running to catch some air. The person stopped too. This is ridiculous! Why is it that every time I run towards it, it goes further away from me? I stamp on the ground as I grunt, then crouch and punch the floor. I noticed a shadow behind me, I turn around just to see a tall boy with brown hair, and he's wearing a striped colorful shirt with an overall on top of it. He smirks at me, and pulls a strand of my hair. "You will never make it, your dreams will never come true, just give up. Everyone who you look up to will never know about your existence.." he said in a low, evil sounding voice. That's when I felt like I was losing hope, I started to get angry, I slowly felt my blood boil. But he seemed to not notice it, and kept talking. "You will never esc-"

AH!
I immediately opened my eyes and sat up. My music was still playing, so I turned it off and yanked my earphones out of my ears. It was still obvious, that I was in the park, by the tree I fell asleep at. Taking a quick look around my surroundings, I saw lots of people at my age, playing games with their friends. I thought that the park was not the best place for me, so I went to a nearby lake. It was much more quieter in here, so I sat down on one of the benches that was placed around the lake. "This is it, no one's here. I'm all alone here, no more feeling jealous that I don't have friends." I said. I suddenly saw a fish jump out of the lake, I watch in amazement as it plops back in the water. After around 10-15 minutes, I went back home, I planned on helping my family, with lunch in a few hours for example. So I stood up and walked home.

3rd Person POV:

Guqng arrived home after around 7 minutes of walking. "At least I have spare keys." He thought to himself. He unlocked his door and went inside, closing the door that was now behind him. "Hey mom, I'm home!" He slightly yelled.
But in his mind, he suddenly thought of something..
"What did he mean by 'you will never escape..?'"