0.2- Emergency food

(Y/N): Your name

(L/N): Last name

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers(any low-level speech in general): Like this

Thoughts: (Like this)

Serious tone/shouting: Like this

Telepathy: <Like this>

Great sage: ["Like this"]

——————————————

(A/N): Because of (Y/N)'s knowledge, several things might divert from the way they went in the original story, but don't worry, all events will still transpire the way they did, the "how" is what will be different.

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My name is (L/N) (Y/N), or in this world, I'm now known as (N/N)!

I was stabbed and then I reincarnated into the world of Teyvat as a slime.

I'm not sure how much time passed since I was actually reincarnated, but it's been about a month since my friend Narmaya the Cosmic dragon and I had left Dragonspine.

And since then I've been working non-stop to develop my skills.

During our travels, I have actually managed to craft a Skyward Sword, it was difficult as in the game, you can only get it through wishes and there are no instructions on how to craft it, the sword is being kept in my stomach, awaiting later use when I start to use my human form.

I've also acquired the Extra skill "Stick-steel thread". Using it I managed to make very strong clothes for Maya to add to her current wear... Trust me I didn't want to do that... But because it's made out of the steel thread it's very durable and can withstand attacks... Also, it helped Maya a little, she wasn't as self-conscious about her own body in this form when she wore the "extra" clothes, I also managed to create an Ōdachi for her to use.

She's very skilled with it but was still hesitant to use it at times, sometimes I had to give her a little "push", I would purposefully on occasion, lead us to places I knew the Fatui or treasure hoarders showed up so she could practice fighting i...

She's very skilled with it but was still hesitant to use it at times, sometimes I had to give her a little "push", I would purposefully on occasion, lead us to places I knew the Fatui or treasure hoarders showed up so she could practice fighting in self-defence without losing control to her anger.

It practically took the whole month... But it was worth it, we've now reached the point where she won't hesitate to fight... Though that's only if she's attacked first, she always chooses to try and avoid fights if she can help it while I was always diving headfirst into them...

My Hydro slime form has come in handy, I've managed to develop my water manipulation to the point where I can do more than a Hydro slime ever could, with my pressurised water blades, I've been out here one-shotting treasure hoarders.