0.6- Reunion With the Dragon

(Y/N): Your name

(N/N): Nickname (What you're commonly referred to as)

(L/N): Last name

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers (any low-level speech in general): Like this

Thoughts: (Like this)

Serious tone/shouting: Like this

Telepathy: <Like this>

Great sage: ["Like this"]

——————————————

——————————————

Paimon: So we're out here becaaaaause?

Lumine: Something to do with the location of a tear drop crystal.

Jean: You're sure it's out here, (N/N)?

(N/N): Yup. I'm sure. Elemental sense comes in handy. Corruption is definitely easier for me to distinguish.

Diluc: This search reminds me of a feud I once had with the Fatui. Six months ago, a thief stole treasure from the East Temple of the Four Winds.

Paimon: Whoa. What was it? A cup used by Barbatos?

Diluc: No. Although if such a thing existed, it would be very valuable. Among all the relics they managed to dig up, one particular object was very rare... It was a vial which contained the Anemo God's breath.

Paimon: Relics come in every shape and form huh...

Diluc: Anyone with an eye for fine art would like to add this relic to their collection. Once word got out, the Fatui started trying to seek it out as well. They've made tons of counterfeits that can be found everywhere. In response, I just bought every one I could find, irrespective of its authenticity. We're still at it now. I've bought more than two thousand fakes to date, and the Fatui are yet to find the real one.

Paimon: Whoa. You guys are insane... So, it means that the real one must be out there somewhere on the black market, right? Hmmm... Paimon'll give you a discount on them if she finds any — cause Paimon's just great like that!

(N/N): Cause you'll definitely find it on your own 🗿

Paimon stuck her tongue out at (N/N) in response, while Diluc chuckled.

Diluc: Sure, you can try to find the real one. I'll take what you find, even if they're fake. Once you're done, find me at the winery. I'll trade you a beer for every 20 you find.

Narmaya: (N/N)! I found it! Just where you said it would be! It was in a treasure chest!

Narmaya was jogging back with the crystal in her hands, although they noticed something else with her.

Lumine: Uh... What is that?

Narmaya: Hmm? This? Oh right, I don't need this thing anymore.

(N/N): (A ruin guards eye?... Oh right, there was a ruin guard in this area...) So I'm guessing that a ruin guard was guarding the area?

Narmaya: Yes. But after I plucked the eye looking thing out, it stopped moving, so I didn't even need to fight it.

Jean: It's long been known that Ruin Guards weak spots were their "eyes". But actually managing to land a hit on it is another thing entirely. To be able to such a thing so casually, you must truly wield great strength.