Dear diary

Sans diary

December 10, 2021

He has a really nice room. I'm tutoring him now and i've been seeing him a lot more than usual. I'm worried that he still hates me though, i went to all that effort to get noticed and instead we get into a misunderstanding and now he will never forgive me. Future san if you forgot what i'm talking about (which i doubt you will) here is basically the whole story.

So about like 6 or 7 months ago back when i stopped basically talking to wooyoungs girls to get him to notice me, wooyoungs sister had like a really big crush on me. i know she never told woo considering that he hates me and he would totally disapprove but she was very obvious about it to me. One time she asked me to come over because she needed help with math and i'm a good teacher. basically i went over to her place and we went into her room. then all the sudden she grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of her on the bed. i was like "yo what the fuck" and she was like "fuck me" and i was like "fuck no" and then as i tried to get up she pulled me REALLY close to her and she's like stronger than i expected his little sister is kinda jacked like srsyly tho i should ask for her workout routine bc damn. but back to the story i was taken off gaurd so i kinda of fell and kissed her (IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I PROMISE IM NOT TRYING TO KISS MY CRUSHES SISTER I PROMISE) and then ofc because i have great luck, wooyoung walked in and flipped out. tbh i don't blame him for being mad especially since he doesn't have any context of the situation but when i tried to explain it to him he just ignored me and walked away. i think he's still pretty pissed at me but i wish he could realize that maybe i'm not a pedophile and that i'm actually, idk like a not horrible person? is that too much to ask for?

anyways i'm currently in simp city for this guy like he's so pretty it actually hurts. I wish I had more than just math with him but I'm still grateful that we even have that together. It feels weird but i'm rly glad i got the chance to tutor him. and now i'm sleeping at his house! if i'm gonna be honest i feel kinda bad for what happened last night... i invited a random guy over to fuck and i called him babe and shit and did it in the room right next to wooyoungs because i wanted him to ask if i was dating someone or something, i even said he was my boyfriend just to see if i would get a reaction, but no. nothing. i wish he cared the same way i do. i wish he cared at all.

Jung wooyoung if you're ever reading this, i'm sorry.
—————
Dw, im gonna do another double update bc this was so short