Metting nikki...

(Recap: you just got into your new home and she lives in a new modern house and she gives you a box)

Y/n POV :

I opened the box and there was a iPhone 11 Pro Max
"OMG YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!" I said running up and hugging her "it was nothing really go and download on the apps on it and I will show you your room"

Your room:

"Wow" I said happily I set up my phone putting TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and Instagram and some games

I walked downstairs and I said "what are we having for tea?" "We are having pastaaa!" She replied "yess" I said in excitement
We ate our food and watched *your fav movie* until we heard a knock on the door.
(A/n: okay so we are not calling dorathy mum we are just going to call her d)
D went to open the door
She opened the door to a very young looking woman just a wee bit older than d
She had a very sweet voice
"Hello I know it's a little late but I just saw you come here and I just wanted to give you a little welcoming gift" and she handed her a bouquet of flowers "thank you." D said I walked behind her "hello" said the ginger hairs girl "I'm Nikki!" "I'm y/n" I said back she looked very nice I looked behind her and saw her door wide open and I saw 3 tall boys standing there I decided to ignore it and interrupted my thoughts saying "I was wondering if you wanted to come over for tea and get to know each other a wee bit." "Sure" D said "also I was going to and pick my son up and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to get to know him" said Nikki. D looked at me and smirked I judged her with my elbow and I said " sure I would love to come" she leaves and say goodbye we close the door and get back to the movie. D turns to me and says "ooo so what you going to do" I look at her in a shut up way and she laughs is off "right I'm going to bed don't know about you but I'm mother fucking tired" "I was actually about to go to bed aswell" I said we walk upstairs and go in our rooms she says goodnight I go in my room and I close the curtains get in my pjs and go to sleep.