Hanging out...

Paddy POV:

I went in my house and I ran to the living room and looked out the window and saw y/n walking up the path to her house she turned around and saw me that's when Tom decided to come up behind me and say "who ya lookin at" "no one" I said then he saw y/n waving at me "oOoOo u got a crush" he said teasing me "shut up mate" then he slapped me across the back of the head then mum walked in "don't slap your brother like that" said my mum "thank you mum" I said to her then she walked out the room then I walked up stairs and on a bit of paper I wrote 'hey, I think you are cute could I have your snap' then I went for a shower.

Y/n POV:

I walk up stairs and I look through the curtains and I see a big bit of paper on which I am assuming that is paddy's window that says 'hey, I think your cute can I have your snap' as I read the piece of paper I blushed and I ran down stairs to get a bit of paper and I ran into D's office and said "where is the paper in this house" "why do you need it" D asked me "because paddy asked for my snap and he thinks I am cute" I said in a confidant tone "OoOoOo okay" and she hands me a bit of paper and I write my snap on it and I blu-Tack it to my window then I go for a shower I come out my shower and I dry my hair and I was about to look at my phone until I see on my phone 'paddyh.1 just requested to follow you on Snapchat' I got excited and I unlocked my phone and accepted the request and then I put on my music to my speakers until I hear the music go quieter I look at my phone and see that he has snapped me it was a photo of him shirtless with wet hair saying 'hey do you want to hang out tomorrow' I LITERALLY DIED INSIDE oml oml he just asked me to hang out with him I replied with a photo of me sitting at my dresser saying 'yeah sure I would love to' and we just snapped each other for the rest of the night and I had a dream about us hanging out.

425 words