Picking up paddy...

Y/n POV:

I woke up to the Burris chirping out side my window I was having a peicf-
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"UGH FFS" I slammed my hand on the alarm "ugh I don't want to wake up" until I remember that I was picking up Nikkis son what if he is hot? Or if he is weird? What if he doesn't like me? Ugh to many thoughts going through my head. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and I get a really good smell the smell of a English breakfast "that smells good" I said "thank you" said D she put the food on the plates and we ate the food "are you excited?" Said D "for what?" I said hiding the fact that I was really excited "to meet nikkis son!" "Kinda" nope I was lying I was really excited about meeting him I just don't want anyone to tease me about it. We eat our food and we put it in the dishwasher and we walk up stairs and I get ready.

Your outfit:

I wanted to look presentable so I got ready and put on some natural makeup I walk downstairs to a knock oj the door I open the door and there was Nikki "heyyy, you look great do you want to leave?" "Yeah sure I just need to tell D that I will be g...

I wanted to look presentable so I got ready and put on some natural makeup I walk downstairs to a knock oj the door I open the door and there was Nikki "heyyy, you look great do you want to leave?" "Yeah sure I just need to tell D that I will be going now!" I run upstairs into D office and I say "okay I am going to go now" "okay have fun remember we are going to there's for tea" she said "yes I remember, byeee" I replied "byeee" she said I walk back down stairs and I walk to the car and I see the three tall boys in the back I was in the middle and a boy with Curley brown hair is on my left and a boy with ginger hair is on my right and a boy with black browny hair is sitting in the back
"Hey! I'm Tom by the way" says the boy with brown curly hair "I'm y/n!" I say "Im Harry" says the boy on my right. "Im Sam" says the boy at the back. We drive off to the airport and all the boys leave it's just me and Nikki in the car I climb through into the front seat and I see a boy with brown hair walk out just in front of the boys and I say to Nikki "look he's fit should I ask him for his number" Nikki just looks at me and I see the boys shout to him I don't know what they said to him but he turns around and walks to them and then he walks to the car and I look at Nikki and I whisper " I am so sorry" she just said "it's fine you guys would be cute anyway" I just looked down and blushed and I climbed back into the middle Harry and Sam were in the back and Tom was on my left and  the brown haired boy turned to me and said "hi, I'm paddy" I turned to him and said "h-hi, I'm y/n" FFS Y/N WHY DID YOU STUTTER UGH I HATE MYSELF. He blushed and looked out the window  Tom turned to me and said "oOoOo someone's got a crush" I turned to him and pushed him and said shut up mate.
Me and paddy got to know each other better and then I heard Harry say to Tom "sorry for making you third wheel" just loud enough for me and paddy to hear but we both decided to ignore him and keep talking we got home and I said "it was nice getting to know you all but I am going to head into my house" "byeee" they all said I was walking up the path into my house I felt someone staring at me I turned around and saw paddy looking at me through the window and Tom went up behind him and looked through the window and waved at me I waved back and he was about to walk away and he hit the back of paddy's head anyway I walked into my house and D was int he living room just looking at me "sooo how was it" she said "it was fun but he is sooooo fine 🥵" I said fanning my face off she just laughed I walked up into my room and I looked out my window and saw....

755 words