Chapter 1

"Ummm don't you think that's a little too slutty for the first day of school?" I say to my best friend Maly. It was pronounced as Mah- lee. It was weird to look at but made sense if you had a weird mind.

She shrugs and strips into her skirt and top. She was wearing a black dress with a low neckline and a slit in the leg part.

"Besides there is going to be new boys this year," Maly says fixing her long honey-colored hair. She was your basic girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Except she wasn't like most girls. Maly was very confident in herself and was flirty but innocent. She was obsessed with Harry Potter and so was I. 

"And, it's not like your going to be having sex with every boy," I say. She raises her eyebrow and I blush. 

For some reason, I always blush at the thought of sex. Like what's so crazy about two to three minutes of pleasure but I also fancied myself with Tom Felton and have been having wet dreams.

I cough and she laughs.

"Your going to have to stop having sex in your mind but in real life. You can't be Jane the Virgin forever." She admits. She was right. I never even had my first kiss yet. 

"Yeah well, I imagine myself with my lover in a honeymoon suite like Bella in Twilight." I smile at the thought of her first time with Edward Cullen. 

"Why not at the party we are going to tonight. Remember Milos the Mexican who is hot." I groan and lay my head on her headboard of the bed. I was a huge introvert while she was an extrovert. 

I get up and look through her closet. She had more revealing clothes while I stuck to baggy jeans and oversized shirts.

"Here and no buts," she says handing me a dark green dress with a very low neckline and was extremely short. I roll my eyes and strip.

"Dang when did the boobs grow in. Wait did your butt get bigger?" she eyes me down and jealousy fills her eyes. I was a little curvy but not like the Kardashian's. And I was only a B-cup. 

---

The music was loud and the smell of weed and beer hit my nose. I scrunch my nose and continue walking with Maly. She waves at some random boys and smiles at girls.

We open the door and some song by Chase Atlantic was playing. Even though I looked innocent didn't mean I couldn't listen to dirty music.

I grab a cup filled with beer and dump it out when Maly doesn't look. I replace it with sink water. She dances against some guy grinding against him. 

I smirk at her and scoff. I sit outside by the pool where it was less quiet. Some guy was being a dumbass and shoved me in the water. The freezing water hit my skin and some other dude jumped in after me.

"Hey you okay I got a towel if you need it it's upstairs," he says. His voice was dead sexy. I look up and see green eyes and a bright smile. It was Milos Walker.

We walk into a room and he gets a towel. He gave me his sweatshirt earlier but I refused. He looks away while I strip off into my bra and panties.

I put on the sweatshirt and wrapped my hair into the towel. He looks at me and bites his lip. I thought it was hot and blushed.

Milos Walker was your playboy type. He had a new girl every week. Judging by his body count he probably had aids or something. I thought he was hot but knew he was out of my league.

"You gonna stare or do you wanna sit down," he says laughing. I was zoned out and was staring at him.

"Sorry. You have um and sweatpants or something I feel uncomfortable." I say looking down. He gets up and walks toward me. I walk backward until our faces were 4 inches away. He grabs something from behind me and hands me it.

He was still standing close and he looked down and bites his lip. I noticed how close he was and coughed.

I put on the sweat pants and take the towel off. 

We sit on the bed and start to talk about random stuff. Like death, love, and family.

Milos had a dad but he got sick and died. His mom took care of him but was usually traveling. His best friend committed suicide. And his little sister who was 16 was raped by his best friend which was why his best friend committed suicide.

"So why did your friend just ditch you?" he says. I shrug and tell him that she always hooked up with a guy at every party she goes to.

"She told me I should lose my-" I blush and stop talking. He was smirking at me and looked away.

God every time he smiles or breathes he looks so freaking hot. I usually never fall head over heels for a player but for some reason, I was falling for him.

I look at his lips and back into his eyes. He notices and starts leaning in.

I lean in and start to blush. His lips meet mine and they were soft. It was like our lips were meant for each other. I close my eyes and pull away.

"What's wrong?" he says looking worried. I laugh and look down.

"That was my first kiss" I say, and I feel weird.

"You don't deserve this you deserve some boyfr-" I stop him by kissing him. Our tongues meet and I gasp for air but continue. He climbs on top of me, and his hand goes underneath my shirt. I squeal and sit up.

"Oh, wait you're a virgin." he says. I nod and look down.

"I wish I could give you more, but I want it to be with someone I trust and love." i say. He nods and bites his lip again, but you know what fuck it.

---

Well, how was that also above is Kira.