Chapter 2

"Moonie...?", Sunrise asked nervously. "Hm?" A minute of silence. Then, finally, Sunrise started talking again: "Why are children scared of me? Why do they run away? Why am I this... this wrong?" Moondrop didn't comment anything but he glanced in a mad way. "Because they're dumb.", he replied after some time. "Moondrop, that's wrong! They are great, every child is great!", Sunrise screamed. Suddenly, he was really really mad at the one he was talking to. "Ugh." That was the last thing Moondrop said before he was just quiet, no matter what Sunrise said.

In the next morning the yellow animatronic was able to take control over their body again. He already didn't care about the chat with Moondrop yesterday. He just wasn't the kind of person who kept negative emotions in his head for long. After a short period of time, Sunrise just finished getting ready for the day, the first children slided trough the colorful slide of the daycare. Sunrise jumped nicely smiling and really motivated, as he did pretty many times before, into the ballpit. The children looked at him as if they were interested in what this yellow thing even was. Some tried running away but the man made of metal fastly took them back to greet everyone. "Hello! New Friends! We can finger paint, tell storys and drink FizzyFaz until our heads ex-PLODE! There is only one rule: Keep the lights on.", Sunrise said. This rule only existed due to Moondrops scary look and nobody wanting the kids to be traumatized, even though Moondrop was actually friendly. The children nodded and the daycare assistend started playing with them.

With everyone... except one boy. "The light's supposed to stay on? Hm, no, I wanna see what happens when I shut it!", he thought. He giggled and sneaked away from Sunrise, who didn't see it because he was so focused on the other children. The boy fastly made his way to the door, where he expected the lightswitch to be. But it wasn't there... He didn't give up though and hept searching. After some time he could finally find the lightswitch... and switch it.

Sunrise stopped playing with the kids and started screaming right away. When he fell sdown, Moondrop stood in front of the kids. Almost every single one ran away in fear. "God damn it, go put the lighs on again fastly, Moondr-", Sunrise tried to give instructions to him but the other one made him shut up by taking all of his control away. "Not today, Sunrise. Not today."

Moondrop chased every single child as if he was crazy. He even entered the big play structures that Sunrise couldn't enter to find the little humans. "Hide? Hide away...", he mumbled over and over again. After he couldn't find any child after some minutes he left the other children go and started searching for the child who switched off the lights.

"Naughty boy... It's past your bedtime... You must be punished!", he laughed when he found him and made him go into a corner. You could see fear and panic in the boys eyes. "Please- I- I didn't want that, I'll put the lights on again, I promise, please, PLEASE GO AWAY! MOMMYYYY!" The boy now cried really hardly. The animatronic just grinned and came closer to his face... And then he bit the kid to death.

---------------------------------------------------------

[Hey guys! Thanks for reading the second chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me your opinion and critic in the comments, please. If there are any mistakes in my English, please tell me as well. I hope you'll have a nice day!]