Chapter 4

[AN: In this story, Gregory lives with Freddy. Also, I think my English is really bad in this chapter, I already apologize.]

It's already some months after Moondrop had killed the first child. Security measures got strenghtened, the daycare got closed more often, but nothing helped: Moondrop kept killing. Somewhen they gave it up, the extra security measures were taken away and the daycare got opened all the time again, because they couldn't stop the man in the moon either way. The responsibility that no accidents should happen again was given to Sunrise, who had his hands full of work with it.

Meanwhile, Sunrise hated his previously best friend with a passion. His hate got backed by fear and confusion and he never thought that he could hate someone this much. But he could, and he did.  Moondrop became his worst enemy. Strangely, the other animatronic didn't think this way, he was actually behaving pretty friendly but also distant in front of the sun-man. As soon as Sunrise started speaking, if he even spoke, about the murders or anything that had something to do with them, he stopped the conversation and withdrewed.

"Freddy, please, you can't do this! Please close the daycare, please! Or at least put the grids back around the lightswitches, please, Freddy...", Sunrise begged, sitting on his knees. The bear looked at him in disgust. Since weeks, they didn't have a good relationship anymore. Freddy was really annoyed from the Sun because he kept always wanting his help with his problems, even though Freddy had better things to do. The only thing that mattered to him was Gregory, the one he loved with all of his heart. There was nothing left for Sunrise, not even friendship.

In the night, Moondrop had eaten two children today, the moon-man was laying in his bed quietly breathing. He still had the taste of blood in his mouth and the screams of the children in his ear. "Hmmmm...", be hummed, satisfied, while smiling happily. "Two more of those plagues gone, finally. Somewhen I will have killed them all and nobody will be able to disturb us anymore.", he said and now grinned. He heard a soft, miserable whine from the back corner of his subconsciousness. "Sunnie, don't worry. Everything is fine. I'm there, nobody can hurt you. You're doing your job so well.", he mumbled. Sunrise ignored him. Moondrop sighed, closed his eyes and fell asleep for the first time in his life.

In the next morning Sunrise, who was back in control, got woken up very roughly. "Wake up...", Freddy grumbled, annoyed. Sunrise, who was immidiately wide awake, looked at him in confusion because it was way earlier than normal. "The security guards, especially Vanessa, found a way to solve the Problem." When Freddy said the word 'Vanessa' he rolled his eyes, but the eyes of Sunrise lightened up. "Really? How? Freddy, how? Will he leave the children alone then? Will he be normal again? Is he going to? Is he-" The other animatronic interrupted him. "Don't behave like an excited dog... He won't be normal again. In fact, he will be nothing. We will take him out of you and destroy him, so that he can't hurt anyone anymore."

Shock-Silence.

"How... How is that doable?", Sunrise asked carefully. "You don't need to know that. We will come get you tomorrow evening, that's how long we'll need for preparing. Watch out, Moondrop shouldn't get in control until then, he's going to be wanting to stop us, I know that.", Freddy said and left.

Sunrise wasn't sure. Should he let them do it? Did he want to lose his "friend", the one who was always with him, the one who he once loved, the one who was actually pretty nice to him? He used to have so much fun with him... But Sunrise actually already made his decision. Moondrop changed into the negative and for saving the children he'd do anything, even if that meant losing Moondrop. "Sunnieboy... You can't do this, Sunnie. I always had a reason. I was always there for you. I can't live without you and I don't want to die, not yet. I want to be with you. Just a little longer, Sunnie, please.", the despreate Moondrop said. "No, Moondrop. You betrayed me. And you can put your dumbass reason away, I already know it's something like 'I like the taste of blood' anyway. I can't do this anymore, I don't want this anymore.", Sunrise replied. "No... That's not my reason, believe me!" The sun rolled his eyes. "I asked you so many times... Okay, last chance. What's your reason, crappy murderer?"

"I love you, Sunnie."

-------------------------------------------

[We're coming closer to the end of this fanfiction - Thanks for reading the fourth capter! By request of a reader it's a little bit longer, I hope it was fine like this. As previously said, I think my English was really bad in this one, so please correct me. Please also put your opinion and/or critic in the comments.]