Chapter 3

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? MOONDROP, WHY? WHYYYYYY?", Sunrise screamed while crying, when he finally had the control over the body and could speak again. "HE JUST- HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING BAD! WHY, MOONDROP, WHY?" The friendly animatronic fell to his knees and trembled really hard. "I wanted to, Sunnie, that's it.", the other, not-so-friendly animatronic responded.

A little bit later, the body of the child was gone and the daycare temporarily closed, Sunrise had calmed himself down a little bit. He wasn't crying anymore but he was still angry, sad and confused. But Moondrop didn't let him talk to him anyway, because he withdrewed [A/N: I'm not sure whether that is the right expression, my apologies] so his best friend had no chance to get to him. Wait... best friend? Was he still his best friend? That was a good question. "I just don't get why he did that, Freddy.", Sunrise told Glamrock Freddy Fazbear, better known as just Glamrock Freddy, the most popular animatronic of them all. The yellow sun really liked the bear, which is why he opened up to him about his feelings. "I am so scared. What if he does it again? What if more innocent souls get destroyed? But I'm also scared of him, that he hurts ME. I don't even know why. What am I supposed to do?" Freddy comforted Sunrise by patting his back. "It will be okay again, Superstar. The security guards and we animatronics won't let him hurt you. Dont't worry.", the robot said, smiling. Sunrise was relaxed.

In the night, when really everyone was asleep, Moondrop was back again. "Hey, Sunnie, wake up!", he wispered. The other animatronic woke up from his restless sleep. "Wh- What do you want? You murderer!" The last word got intonated very agrily by Sunrise. "Please don't hate me, Sunnie. I have a reason to do this, a real good one.", the moon-man mumbled. "Then tell me your reason, tell me!" The light in the room where Sunrise and Moondrop were started flickering. "You wouldn't understand it.", Moondrop said and withdrewed again.

In the next morning, Sunrise realized something. Freddy just told him that he would't get hurt.

Not that the children were safe.

---------------------------------------------------------

[Hello mates, thank you for reading the third chapter. Please tell me your opinion and any critic in the comments. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day/night!]