Chapter 24

Rithvik draw close to Simran. And closed his eyes for a kiss. But he couldn't. He couldn't go further and kiss Simran. So he pushed her off and sat back looking surprised himself. Simran is startled. "What's wrong?" Rithvik just got up and walks off. Dhun looked a bit relieved. Ansh was kind of noticing everything.

Rithvik walked out of the club and looked frustrated. Dhun came to him from behind him. He noticed her when she is near him. He looked at her. "Why didn't you just go ahead and kiss her?" Dhun asked him.

"Seriously?!" He asked.

"Why? No big deal... I am okay with it. You need to move on as well."

"Oh, please cut the crap, Dhun. You were super jealous back there. You were hurt." Dhun avoided his eyes. " You can't watch me with someone else either." Dhun was silent. She did not deny that. "

"Why didn't you kiss her?" She asked calmly, with curiosity.

"I couldn't. I thought I should. But could not. Apparently, I can't kiss some other random girl while I am in love with someone else." Rithvik said plainly.

"So if that's the case with you...will I be any different?" She asked, with a painful tone. Rithvik looked at her. "Accusing me of something that horrible." She was still angry.

And Rithvik knew that he went too far. He knew it when he spoke it. "I am sorry. I was talking crap. I was just angry." She stepped closer to her, "Dhun... I am sorry. But you also should understand na. I just can't watch you with him. And you are asking me to do that. What can I do?"

"Why can't you get this straight? You know my situation. You know the one I love is you. So Ansh, he is just a good friend to me. It will always be that way."

"Maybe for you. But he thinks you like him na. You confessed to him and you guys are together... He thinks you are his girlfriend, right?"

"No. He also knows. He knows that the one I love is you." Dhun said.

"What?"

"Yeah. He always knew. We started this mutually while knowing everything. As a means to save you."

"He knows everything means 'everything'??"

"Yeah. The fact that I came from an alternate time, and that we were together in that time... Him and Roli. Everything."

Rithvik looked really stunned. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

Rithvik was confused now. Just then Ansh walked to them coming out from the entrance. Ansh look at Dhun. "I could not find you inside. So..."

Rithvik's eyes were fixed on Ansh. Ansh looked at Rithvik and then turn back to Dhun. "Are you okay? Do you want to go home? Shall I drop you home?" Rithvik's eyes were still fixed on Ansh, scanning his expression and the tone of his voice. Ansh continued, "Maybe it was a bad idea to come here. Come, I will drop you home."

Rithvik looked at Dhun. "Are you sure he knows everything?"

"I told you..."

"Is that all that I need to know or is there more to the story?" He scorned.

Dhun looked a bit defensive and guilty. Rith almost gave a guffaw. He turned to Ansh. " Disgusting..."

Ansh was confused. "What?"

"So you know everything! You knew everything and you look at her that way???" Rithvik looked just at his limits flabbergasted. He gave a cynical laugh and to go Ansh. "I don't want to beat around the bush. Just tell me straight, what is your feelings for Dhun?"