‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Minho ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

This Chapter contains
Dom! Minho x Sub! Reader
Pet names, Master kink and other kinks :)

»»——⍟——««

Your POV„It's so fucking hoot

Your POV
„It's so fucking hoot.." I said as I laid on the floor of my shared apartment. "Yeah no shit."
Minho answered me rolling his eyes back.

"I swear to god, if you keep rolling your eyes at me I'll give you a good reason to do so!"
He wasn't even surprised, he just smirked at me and kept scrolling on his phone.

"I'm still questioning why we haven't fucked yet." He said making me look at him with disgust written all over my face. "Maybe because we're best friends?" I answered and got up to sit next to him on the couch because it got uncomfortable on the floor.

"We can be friends with benefits if you want."
He smirked and looked at me, I blushed a little at the thought and he winked at me making that weird feeling come again. Ew, no.

"Uhm anywaysss-" I said as I got up to go to the freezer, I got a popsicle and went back to sitting on the couch.

I put the tv on and watched whatever was playing right now as I licked and ate my popsicle peacefully.

However I could feel Minho watching me the whole time. I just ignored it and continued watching until I got bored so I decided to tease him a little.

First I kitty-licked the tip of the popsicle and sucked on it. I could hear him gulp and I smirked as I put the whole popsicle in my mouth and hollowed my cheeks doing it.

I could see him grab a pillow and putting it right above his growing bulge in his pants. Then I licked it from the bottom to the top and moaned at it's flavor.

"Stop it. I know what you're up to kitten."
I looked at him with a questioning and innocent look. "Huh? What do you mean? And.. Kitten?"

"Ugh you know damn well what your doing!" With that said, he took the popsicle and threw it in the trash can. I looked at him in disbelief and as he got back he pushed me back on the bed, making me lay on my back facing him now on top of me.

"You started it so now you have to finish it, such a bad girl." I was beyond shocked. The man that I call my best friend since we were little is now on top of me and I can feel his hard on, pressing on my thigh.

I couldn't even say anything. I was speechless. Minho noticed that and smirked as he got closer to my face and kissed me deeply. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

The kiss was long, passionate and rough, described with one word: breathtaking. We parted away and I was literally breathless.

"You're a good kisser.." I complemented him still out of breath, feeling all the butterflies in my stomach from what just happened. "I know babe~". With that he put me in his lap, his hands wrapped around my waist as he gives light and wet kisses along my jaw to my neck.