⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Changbin ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Author POV"Strawberry please!" Y/N was on a date with her best friend, Changbin but

Author POV
"Strawberry please!"
Y/N was on a date with her best friend, Changbin but.. Was it just her best friend or did she have feelings for him? She wasn't sure herself. "One mint choco for you! Aaand one strawberry ice cream for you!" The lady said as she gave them, their ice cream.

The boy payed for it and took a seat in front of Y/N. "Sooo how's it going with your dad now?" Y/N sighed at the question. Her parents newly divorced and now she has to live between two houses every two weeks.

"Uh good I guess. I'm still not used to all this. But I know it's better for the two of them to not continue the relationship they had. I mean- How can you still kiss and act as if you're still interested in a person you don't love anymore." She frowned and the boy smiled softly and took her hand in his, stroking it with his thumb. "It's gonna be alright okay? You'll get used to it in awhile. Just look at two good points! You have two different rooms, means more space for your clothes. And you can celebrate your birthday and Christmas twice!!"

Y/N thought about it for a moment and decided to think positive. Changbin's right I shouldn't overthink it.

Time skip~
The both of them were now seated on the couch in Changbins apartment while waiting for their pizza to arrive. A movie playing and them cuddling together.

However Y/N seemed to be upset, still thinking about her parents' situation. Changbin paused the movie and looked at Y/N. "Y/N you okay?" She knew lying to him would be no use. "Ye- actually I don't know Changbin.." Changbin sighed and looked away but then an idea popped in his smart little brain. He stood up, walked to the fridge and took two bottles of vodka out of it. "Seems like I can't cheer you up so let's get you to forget about it for a moment."

He took two glasses and placed them on the counter, pouring vodka and coke into them to make a bitter but sweet mixture that will burn your throat soon.

He took both of your drinks and handed one to you. You gladly accepted his offer, wanting to forget about your situation for a moment.

Taking a sip and feeling the burning in your throat made you feel alive. You weren't dead of course, It's just that you've been too occupied with everything else but you. Changbin also took a sip of his drink and smiled in satisfaction.

"Thank you Binnie." Y/N smiled a little looking in those soft eyes of the boy who somehow managed to make her feel butterflies in her stomach whenever she was with him.

He nodded and they just looked into each others eyes lost in their own world. Somehow they managed to get closer to one another. Y/N now feeling the warmth of the boys body on hers.

"Y/N.. Can I-.. Can I kiss you?" You didn't know why but you just leaned in and captured his lips in a sweet and loving kiss. 'Finally' You thought being satisfied with this whole situation.

Changbins arms wrapped around you and picked you up while you guys kept sharing the kiss, feeling each others soft lips. He took you to his bedroom kicking the door shut and placing you down on his bed. You both out of breath looking into each others eyes for concent. Nothing but pure lust and love displayed in them.

"I want you Angel." He said with his raspy now voice, that managed to get you wet already. You blushed a little and kissed him softly. "Then take me." You said gaining your confidence wanting to feel him inside you already.

He kissed you roughly just to kiss down you jaw and licking his way down to your neck and collarbone, you whined at the feeling of his soft lips and hot breath against your sensitive skin. His hands went under your shirt and skillfully unclasped your bra. "Arms up baby." You did as he told you and he took your shirt off then continued to kiss your body oh so gently it made you feel like you're a fragile piece of porcelain, he made you feel good and worth anything. His mouth went further down to kiss around your breasts and your hands went to his huge biceps. (Let's not forget about them muscles 😩)

You then pulled his shirt up so you could feel his warm skin against yours. He gladly let you take it off for him. His mouth went back to yours and you guys shared a heated kiss while taking off each others pants, deseperate for each others warmth. "Are you sure you want this Y/N?" Your heart flattered at the way he cares for you. You nodded and he took your panties off literally drooling at the sight of you. Your cheeks turning light pink as he took of his boxers and positioning himself at your entrance looking in your eyes for any sign of discomfort as he pushed himself inside your tight hole.

Even tho it wasn't your first time you still felt him stretching you out. He was way bigger than your first, even tho his height might make you doubt it. He let you adjust to his size, you moved your hips to show him that you want him to move. He grabbed your waist and started thrusting. It felt so good that you instantly started moaning, making him throb inside you as it turned him on even more. "You like it huh?" You just nodded at his words not being able to form any kind of sentence. He sped up making you instantly clench around him. Your warmness now being even tighter around him making him grunt into your neck. "Oh fuck.." You moaned as he went even deeper hitting your g-spot and sending the both of you over the edge as you both moaned in pure bliss.

The sound of skin slapping and your wet core being pounded echoed through the room making all of this even hotter and getting you closer to your realise.

Changbins thrusts got even faster and sloppier as he was chasing your and his high making you moan his name so loud, you were sure the neighbors could hear.

With the last thrust you came around his cock moaning in pleasure. He pulled out and stroaked his length as he came on your thighs realising a long moan as he panted.

He fell on top of you exhausted and you wrapped your arms around him pulling the blanket around yourselves and falling asleep like that.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

No after care this time :) I still hope you enjoyed it tho

No after care this time :) I still hope you enjoyed it tho. <3

~Auqira