⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Han⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

This chapter contains:
Dom! Han x Sub! Reader
Oral (Reader receiving)
Sir kink
Unprotected sex

This chapter contains:Dom! Han x Sub! ReaderOral (Reader receiving) Sir kink Unprotected sex

Han POV
I woke up due to some sounds coming from the kitchen. Getting to all my senses while rubbing my eyes awake I stand up from my bed and walk to the kitchen.

I stopped at the eye blessing site in front of me.

Y/N in my T-Shirt with nothing else but her panties on. Fuck she's so hot. I went up to her from behind and hugged her waist running my hand up her shirt to grab her boobs and squeeze them. She let out a gasp followed by a soft moan. I smirked and kissed her neck. „Good morning love~" I said, kissing down to her exposed shoulder, her shivering under my touch. God, I love the effect I have on her.

She turned around after she took the pan away from the stove. „Han Jisung! What are you trying to do?" she said, her cheeks a soft shade of red as she tried to sound serious. "I'm sorry baby, you look irresistible right now." Her eyes widened and she looked away.

Your POV
I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said that. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him again, but before I could even think of looking away again he smashed his lips against mine and kissed me passionately as if he wanted to say I love you so much but at the same time I want you so bad.

I didn't hesitate and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back with as much love and want as he gave to me through the kiss. He grabbed my just underneath my ass and I jumped understanding what he wanted me to do. He caught me and placed me on the counter, not breaking the kiss.

We both were so into it, that we didn't even realize our clothes were already in the floor. He kissed down my body. Gosh, these butterfly kisses always do things to me.

He then finally hot to my heat and looked up at me for consent. I bit my lip and shyly nod since we never did that and that's gonna be something new, a new sensation.

He didn't hesitate and spread my thighs further, his face now in between them as he was licking and sucking on my sensitive bud making me throw my head back and moan loudly in pleasure. His soft lips felt so good pressed against my clit. This new feeling giving me so much pleasure, I never would have thought that this feels so good. His tongue working it's way inside, swirling against my walls making me moan his name and grab the counter harder to not shut my thighs and smash his head with them.

He was so good with his tongue, it didn't take him long to make me cum on his face. He swallowed all my juices and licked his lips after it.

I was such a mess by now. "Aww, you looked so fucked out but I didn't even fill you up properly baby~" he teased my entrance with his member before putting in just the tip. He kissed me as he went all the way in hitting my g-spot with his huge member, making me grab into his shoulders. He started moving slowly making me whine and tell him to go faster. "Beg for it." He said, now stopping all the movements making me squirm and cry out before doing what he told me to. "Please, sir fuck me. Fuck me so hard, I won't be able to walk for the next weeks." I knew he had a sit kink so it had to work.

I was so desperate by now, I didn't even care about how pathetic I could sound. All I could think about was his cock and his moans as I clench around him.

He smirked and started moving at an inhuman pace making me moan instantly and clawing down his shoulder. That's gonna leave marks for sure. His cock filled me up just the right way, hitting all the right spots and making me moan for more.

I clenched around him making him moan in my ear. Him being vocal is my favorite thing. I love to hear how good I can make him feel. Suddenly I could feel the knot in my stomach building and his member stiffen inside me. "Fuck, fuck Y/N I'm gonna cum so hard!" I clenched again, his moans bringing me over the edge. "Me too sir- Ah fuck! S-so good!~" We both moaned loudly, his thrusts getting sloppier every second as we reached our highs. Pure bliss.

His cum filled me up as he kept thrusting to ride our highs out. Foreheads against one another, heavy breaths and me, a shaking mess. "Fuck baby, that was amazing." He said breathless. I chuckled and kissed him.

When we both came down from our highs he ran a bath for both of us and we cuddled in the bathtub, talking about random stuff as he cleaned us both up.

________________________________

Soooo here we go-I'm sorry for not updating but ugh I'm so busy and stressed lately I don't even have time gor myself

Soooo here we go-
I'm sorry for not updating but ugh I'm so busy and stressed lately I don't even have time gor myself.

But nvm that I hope you guys are doing okay during these times since yk, shit happens and yeah

I love you guys <3

~Auqira