blake barges into the living room with blood and the awful stench of alcohol.

"looks like i should leave u two alone" dylan whispers as he goes upstairs

i turn around to blake smiling with open arms for a hug

i stomped towards him and BAM- slapped his right across his face

with a stunned look, he keeps eye contact

"wtf was that for aurette? are u fucking crazy?"

"IM FUCKING CRAZY? YOURE THE ONE WHO LITERALLY SPAMMED MY PHONE AND DIDNT PICK UP. I WAS SO WORRIED AND U JUST SO CASUALLY COME HOME LIKE THIS?"

"omg geez ur so overdramatic i just got a couple drinks with my friends. what's with u? are u on ur period or smtg?"

my jaw drops in anger and istg i felt steam come out of my ears at that moment

"wtv i'm gonna go hit the shower."

"are u srsly just blowing me off rn? ur a terrible person i hope u know that. ik u were out there cheating on me with all that lipstick on ur neck. WE ARE OVER!"

"alright. suit urself." he says shaking his head with expectance as he walks upstairs.

"wtf??" honestly i had just given up at point. i was about to walk out that house but dylan stops me.

"u ok?"

"i would be lying if i said yeah. i don't even know what i expected from him. i thought he would be diff for me but at least ik what kind of person he is now."

"mm got ya. u heading out?"

"yea i'll see u around. bye."

"alright bye *winks*"

ngl tech i could date dylan bc ive just broken up with blake *shrug*

"hey jules guess who just got broken up with 😍😍😁😁🙏🙏🙌🙌🥳🥳🤪🤪" i texted jules not expecting a reply anytime soon

i head out to the library so over this life

as i entered the library, scanning my access card, i spot a cute brunette in the corner of my eye.

omg is he srsly reading colleen hoover? that's such a huge turn in. i was abt to head towards him with a sudden burst of confidence but a phone call catches me

"3 IS OOO MAGIC NUMBER OOOO THREE IS THE MAGIC NUMB-"

i turn around frightened by that sudden noise but turns out it was my ringtone so i quickly scramble outside.

"hello??"

"heyy are u doing ok rn?"

i quickly check to see the caller id and it was jules

"idek atp i'm at the library i was about to return some books."

"oo yikes sry for catching u at the wrong time i was worried when u sent that text."

"it's fine haha i'll call u back later, i think i see the guy leaving."

before i even got inside, i could see that he left so with disappointment i returned all the books, paid off all my dues and walked back home.

i sighed as i plopped onto my bed. i was not abt to deal with my family so when i got home, i quickly sprinted up the stairs. i saw jules moms downstairs but i had zero energy to maintain a conversation with her.

ok i need a new focus. hmm what about the two new cute boys from tdy. ughh this is hard choosing between the two, well just see how it goes. it's quite sad that dylan doesn't go to my school. how would that even work with girls all over him like blake.