Chapter 1

On the top of an old building, two men's facing each other, one has jet black hair and light blue eyes and the other, a white haired male with piercing black eyes staring right through your soul with massive eye bags a gun in his hand.

- Mikey, just cut it out already and move on, said the raven head. But to the male's surprise the person who was referred as 'Mikey' had shot him in the shoulder.

- What's wrong with you? yelled Mikey, why do you keep meddling with me? He added with anger in his voice.

Upon hearing those questions, surprisingly a smile made it's way on the face on the black haired male and it seemed as though a mask crumbled, then raised his head looked at ' Mikey ' with a mysterious glint in his eyes and wicked smirk.

The man facing him was beyond shocked by this new face, became unable to move while the raven head closed the distance to a little less than two meters:

- What wrong with me, Huh? He finally spoke up, let's turn that question around, why is it you the center of my problems when I simply wanted to wanted to save my girlfriend? Why is it you that ruins all my plans? And most importantly why did you team up with Kisaki when he only saw you as ladder to climb up to the top of the delinquent world ?

Mikey was at loss for word. ' He saw me as a tool? No way.'

" Neh, answer me. "

" I don't know what are talking about, there is no way that that scrawny guy could manipulate me! "

" But he did though, he planned Baji's death, Emma's death, Kaku-chan and Izana's death and mine also "

" That's nonsense ! These all are lies ! He couldn't have planned all of this, he told that he will create a new generation of delinquents just like me "

Mikey denied everything over and over again refusing to accept the reality. The male who was shot suddenly burst in a fit of laughter.

" Come on, he told you that ? And you believe it? No one had the same ambition as you and you no one corrected you fearing that you'll beat them. If they a little bit stronger than you, they wouldn't bother themselves, sticking with a man child with anger issues. Plus you sided with someone whose background is a mystery for you just like that, and entrusted your own life to him. You are beyond pathetic Mikey ! "

Upon hearing those moqueries he clenched his fist and out of anger he attempted to punch the other man but he successfully dodged the punch and using his arm he grabbed Mikey's jaw and pinned him to the floor harshly.

" From where did you get this strength, Takemitchy? "

" I didn't get from anywhere, I just had to put an act to match the persona I showed, and up until now no one has seen this side of me, except you and Naoto-kun . "
' Takemitchy' released his grip on Mikey's jaw and stood up.

" Get up. " He ordered with a harsh tone that left no room for negotiations. He obeyed and he was pushed back until he can't any step backwards unless he want to jump of the roof.

" Put on some resistance or the invincible Mikey can't at least land a single hit ? "
Enraged by the provocation he attempted to kick him in the abdomen, but the raven predicted his course of action pushed him then held his to prevent from falling of the roof.

" Any last words? "

" I hate you, Takemitchy. "

" The feeling's mutuel, have fun in hell. "