Chapter 3

Recap:

" Guess we have a lot in common, to take down Mikey I'll follow you. Tell me what you need and I'll do it. "

" Sure thanks for the help. "

Both of them shook hands to signal a new alliance.

____________________________________

First thank you for 200+ reads, hope the story was good, and if you have any feedbacks or questions ask away in the comment section I'll answer them .

Without any further chit chat let's get into the chapter. (~‾▿‾)~.

____________________________________

" So basically, me and Baji will steal a motorbike from Shinichiro-san shop to give it as a gift for Mikey in his birthday, right? Asked Kazutora to make sure he heard that correctly.

" Yup, so at that time you'll refuse what Baji said to you and if he's still adamant about it, let him get caught alone. " stated Takemichi what the other boy needs to do.

" But- "

" This is the best I can come up with right now, that way you'll stay away from Mikey and Baji will be juvenile by the time he died in the next timeline, Kisaki won't use you and we'll avoid Baji's death without showing myself in public, explained Takemichi."

" Well, if you put it that way, it's a win-win strategy for everyone except Kisaki, but if change the timeline that early, it can come to bite us in the back later since Kisaki won't use the same plans, replied Kazutora. "

" He'll use similar ones to target the same people in order, to intensify the emotional damage and to give Manjirou less time to recover. He may be strong physically but he is mentally fragile, Kisaki started plotting with in mind. "

" However, how did he acquire such detailed intel ? ."

"Kisaki's family is filthy rich, you don't know how much intel you can have with money and connections, mine's the same, they own a bunch of hotels so I can get what I need. "

Kazutora was somewhat taken aback at the revelation, in other hand it seems logical since in the previous timelines despite being in the hospital a lot of times all the expenses were covered including electricity and water bills, and the fact that he has scheduled meals and a large apartment makes it easier to believe, he concluded.

" Nevertheless, why didn't you do that since the beginning ? It'd be easier. " Asked the dual haired male.

" Well, that's a rather embarrassing question..." Answered Takemichi looking away and scratching his cheek awkwardly.

" Why? " Asked Kazutora curiousity filling him in. ' Is this personal? I don't want to invade his privacy ...... Maybe I shouldn't have asked it. ' he let negative thoughts invading his mind.

" I know what you're thinking about but that's not it, I lost a bet to my friends back in middle school, the loser has to dress up for two weeks like the last student who dropped out. Mikey and the others met me at that time so I had no choice but to keep acting, it was tougher than any fighting I've done. " Answered Hanagaki reminiscing the bad memory.

Kazutora stayed still but a few moments later burst out laughing while holding his stomach, this earned him a good smack on the head .

" Oi, what was that for? "

" For laughing like a hyena. " Replied Takemichi with a deadpan expression.

" But why as a beta, you are one right? " Asked Kazutora.

"Nope I'm an omega. "

" Huh? Then why did you tangled up in this mess? Omegas can't join gangs as far as I know. "

" It all started from a fucking bet that ended up killing my girlfriend, omega or not I'll never forgive them. " Spat Takemichi with venom.

" Let's wrap this, this is all for today. Wanna play outside. " He added.

Kazutora complied and went with his friend to the park where they first met, but their good time was interrupted by two kids around their age: one with short black hair and eyes that have a golden hue to it and another blond with pitch black eyes.

' Ugh, out of all fucking times, why now?' thought Kazutora already annoyed by the presence of the two uninvited kids. 

" Oi, Kazutora, who's the boy? " Asked the blond.

" Just a friend. " He replied shortly then he switched his attention to Takemichi in the sand box completely disregarding that the two kids are still here .

' Did he seriously ignored us here. ' thought the other kid.

" Oi! " Called out the one  beside the blond.

" The fuck you want Baji? " Said Kazutora clearly annoyed.

" Mikey said who's the guy. " Added Baji.

" I already answered that question. " Kazutora replied.

" At least introduce him to us, we're friends, right? " Added Mikey getting pissed off by the minute.

" And? By that lame excuse of yours, I am prohibited from interacting with other human beings without you knowing them? No thank you. " The tattooed kid retorted sarcastically.

Both of them fell silent. Mikey was fuming because he was blatantly ignored at first then he gets this of answer, unable to hold back his anger he aimed to kick Kazutora straight in the face but Takemichi went in between the two and took the hit instead.

All of them were shocked and Kazutora broke out from his trance and went to check on his friend he began worrying, asked if he was okay or did it hurt, he stopped asking questions frantically when Takemichi gently patted his head to ease his worries:

" Yosh, yosh, I'm fine, thanks for worrying about me. " Said Takemichi giving him a warm close eyed smile.

" Still, you shouldn't get in the way like that."

" You sound like my mom right now Tora-san."

" I am just worried that's all. "

Meanwhile Mikey and Baji are watching the interaction between the two dumbfounded.

' Damn, he nags like my mum. ' thought Baji.

Look, I ran out of ideas, plz drop some in the comments.