Ch. 4

Happy New Year! Hope 2022 brings you great things your way!

-------------------------

Hobi was humming to a song as he was driving home. His mind was clouded with how Taehyung was acting. This wasn't the Taehyung he knew, and it hurt. It hurt knowing that his best friend who he once knew so well was suddenly gone. It didn't sit well with him and he was determined to bring his friend back. He never knew his friend would get to the point where he would jump from woman to woman as if it was nothing.

Back at home, Yoongi was wondering when Hoseok would be back, since he was worried. After all it had been more than two hours since he had gone. In the time he had been awake, he had decided to wander around the house and explore it. He had stumbled across a picture of Hoseok with a boy younger than him. They looked about five and six. They weren't looking at the camera but instead it seemed as if Hoseok was annoying the other male. Though the other looked annoyed because of Hoseok's actions his cheeks were still flushed a light shade of crimson showing that they had been having fun together. Probably running around, in his opinion. Hoseok seemed to be wearing a fun, colorful outfit whilst the other boy was wearing coffee colored trousers with a crisp white shirt underneath. It was an adorable sight to see. Just then a car was heard pulling up in the driveway.

Yoongi heard keys mingling and the knob resisting with the door closing with a click. "Oh, hey Yoongi. You're awake." Hoseok said with a soft smile tugging at his lips. Yoongi blushed and nodded while saying " yeah, I decided to check around the house and explore it. I hope you don't mind." Yoongi was nervous as Hoseok shook his head saying it's ok. The pale boy was about to go back upstairs when he was grabbed at the wrist by Hoseok.

" Hey Yoongi, I know we haven't really known each other, and that you're going through a tough tike right now, but I was wondering if you would like to, you know, start a new chapter of your life with me and get to know each other more." Hoseok said nervously. " I mean it's fine if you don't want to. I'll understand. No pressure at all."

Yoongi cooed at the sight of Hobi blushing and stammering nervously, as well as fidgeting with his fingers. If he didn't know he was different he would've said no, but he had really enjoyed the e small amount of time that he had spent with Hobi and he would love to start to know him better. He also didn't wan to make their relationship awkward so he agreed with a soft smile and nod.

Hoseok grinned form ear to ear as he knew Yoongi's response. "Don't worry Yoongi! I promise you I won't waste your time, and you won't regret saying yes!" The ball of sunshine stated excitedly as he jumped around Yoongi was just watching him, chuckling at the sight in front of him.

"Yoongi!" Hobi said, getting the pale boy out of the trance he was in. "Yoongi, um, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this weekend, to, you know, spend more time together as a couple and strengthen our relationship." "Of course, Hobi!" Yoongi answered...

Sorry for posting this more than a week later. I had forgotten to post yesterday and just now remembered. Wish you the best year!

- A. M