Ch. 7

Wow.

Time does fly by. Today is mine and Hobi's date and all I'm looking at is my clothes scattered across the floor and for what reason? The purpose to look pretty.

Bingo.

That's what it is.

And Yoongi knows he looks pretty, but he can't help but feel ugly. I  really just hope Jin isn't aware of the fact about such insecurities.

...

Jin.

How could I forget about him!

He's my best friend and you forgot him that easily!

Jimin too!

Stupid.

Stupid, stupid weirdo.

"Yoongi, love, you done? It's almost time to go!"

Panicking, I quickly stood up and put on the first thing I saw, whether I looked pretty or not. Here I come.

I stepped out the door and into the bright sunshine once more.

________

1 week. It's been one week since my and Hobi's date. It was fun, sure, but I haven't really developed feelings and he seems to see me as a friend instead of a lover. Maybe this won't workout, but as long as I feel cared for, I think everything will be ok.

________

2 weeks. Today it's Hobi's departure, and I can't help but feel a little sad and disappointed that he's leaving. Lately he's been the one I can rely on for anything and honestly it feels good to be able to rely on someone. But now he's going to be gone. For maybe half a year, maybe longer. And it sure will feel dreadful. What if something happens to him? What will happen?

Will his boss even like me enough to not yell and scream at me like almost everyone does?

________

Today is the day. Today I will be taking over Hobi's spot at the company and I feel anxious, walking up the stairs. I ask the secretary where Hobi works at and she leads me to it.

She was nice to me and I think we might become friends if time lets us.

She suddenly opens the doors to the boss' office and reveals a tall man... with a woman!

I shriek in horror and she quickly closes the door.

"Sorry, he... is like that sometimes, but I guess while he finishes we can have some time to talk!"

Weird. Is this normal, everyday? Just what exactly have I gotten myself into?
"Yea, s-sure"

"Great! Hmmm, so where do we start? O, name's Jisang, but you can call me Ji. I'm 27 years old and work ast the secretary in this boring company. (lol, don't know what name I just came up with). How about you?

"O, I'm Yoongi and I am 22 years old. Please take care of me."

"Ooooo, a young one I see. Well don't worry I'm sure you'll make good friends here."

The door opens and a girl walks out... half dressed. And it reeks. I couldn't help but make a face. The door closes, and... then it opens?

A tall tanned man walks out. Veiny hands, right body, and perfect face.

No, no Yoongi. What are you thinking?

I mentally slap myself.

"You must be the shitty replacement. Here's your work."

——————

Long time since I uploaded this story but here it is. Hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day/night!

-A.M