Part 5

I woke up and saw that I was cuddled into byakuya again. I didn't mind, especially since we're dating now. I nudged him awake and smiled. "You look tired." I said. "Well maybe it's because you just woke me up thats an idea." He said. I laughed a bit then got up so he could to. I waited on his bed while he changed in the bathroom and he walked back out in his regular clothes. "I'm to lazy to change plus I brought nothing to wear." I said. I got up and walked downstairs with him. "Nothing of mine would fit you so I couldn't let you use any of my clothes." He said. I helped him make breakfast in the kitchen. There was silence for a minute. Then byakuya broke that silence. "I'm sorry if this is an invasion of privacy but how did you parents die?" I didn't know how to respond so he apologized. "Your fine! But lets finish making breakfast first." He nodded and continued to make breakfast.

While I was waiting for something to cook I messaged the group chat hina made with me chihiro snd sakura.

Y/n<3: GUYS

Hinaaaa!!!!: WHAT!

Chihiro!: what?

Sakura: what's wrong.

Y/n<3: ME AND BYAKUYA GOT TOGETHER!

Hinaaaa!!!!: I KNEW IT!

Chihiro!: congrats!

Sakura: congratulations.

Y/n<3: thanks but I gtg bye!

Everyone: bye!

I loved my friends. They never fail to make me smile.

Once we finished making breakfast we sat down on his couch. I explained how my parents died and he comforted me. "Im so sorry that happened y/n." He said as he wrapped his arm around me. "Its fine. At least I know they're somewhere safer." I said. He smiled then we ate breakfast. We asked each other questions. "Did you have any siblings?" I asked. He stopped. He nodded yes but I could tell he didn't wanna talk about it. I felt bad so I apologized. "Its ok." He responded. I decided to change the subject. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked. "We could go on our first official date." He said. "Ok but we need to decide where."

He insisted on taking me somewhere fancy but i kept saying no. We finally agreed on a coffee shop. After we were done eating we cleaned are plates and went to the coffee shop. It wasn't far from his house so we just walked. He held my hand and I got nervous. "What's wrong y/n?" Byakuya asked. "The people I was with in the past held my hand in public just to show me off." I said quietly. "Yeah but I'm not stupid. I actually love you y/n." Him saying that made me happy.

We finally reached the coffee shop. I ordered the same thing as byakuya because it surprisingly wasn't just black coffee. "I thought for sure you would get black coffee." I said as we sat down. "Im not a monster." He said. I giggled a bit and drank the coffee. I then realized that if my parents are dead I'll have to get a job. "Byakuya, I need ideas of where to work." He looked confused then he realized. "Where do you wanna work?" He asked. "I mean I wanna re-open my dad's restaurant but I don't know how." I said. "You could work at a restaurant that's already open and make ur dad's recipes there. Or you can sell your house and live with me." He smiled. I blushed. "I have enough money for now so I don't need a job but I still need to think of one." I said.

After we were done we waited outside for byakuya's limo driver to show up. After 4 minutes he showed up. We got in and I told my driver my address and he started driving. My phone started buzzing like crazy. I checked it and it was all messages from the group chat I was in.

Y/n<3: WHAT?

Sakura: we saw you and togami at the  coffee shop.

Chihiro!: You guys are really cute together!!

Hinaaaa!!!!: YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!

Y/n<3: thank you but he's right next to me rn so bye.

Everyone: bye!!

I put my phone in my pocket. "Who was that." Byakuya wondered. "Hina sakura and chihiro saw us at the coffee shop and they were bugging me." I said. "Oh no." He responded. We both started laughing then the limo came to a stop.

Byakuya walked me to my front door. "I had a good time with you y/n." He said. "So did I." We kissed then he walked off.

I went inside and into my room. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts then picked up my phone.

Y/n<3: imma take a nap so don't spam the gc.

Hinaaaa!!!!: Okay!

Chihiro!: got it. Have a good nap :D

Sakura: alright.

I turned my phone on silent just in case then layed down.

I'm so lucky to have people like this in my life.
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
I loved this chapter idk why-
854 words.