consequences and regrets

Once I arrived home, I took my phone out of one of my pockets and shoved it on my side unit to charge. I took all my clothes off and changed into sweat pants and a hoodie.

I looked around the apartment to see if Kate was home. I got no replies so I messaged Kate before I went to sleep dreaming about 'her'

Her grace, beauty and power emanated from her. I remembered her soft, creamy, olive thighs and the contact between mine and hers. At that moment the air became positively charged. I remember her hair which was a very light, silky brown and had a slight tinge of crimson red, it was cut short and looked extremely healthy and smooth, I was now longing for the feeling of raking my fingers through along with pulling it. I wanted to rip her dress off and explore the gorgeous body beneath it. I was jealous of the dress being able to touch the majority of her body. I wasn't normally the dominant one I was more of a sub-but I like to switch now and then.

I jolted up suddenly hearing the sound of someone throwing up. Kate. I got up and checked the time 4.00 am
Jeez, this is wayyy too early I mumbled to myself. The desire to sleep fought against my thoughts racing. It was a race between sleeping, thinking about kate and if she was alright, and of course carter Rodriguez.

Eventually, I went to check on Kate to see if everything was alright. I went overstepping overused tissues and pulled her ruffled hair back with my other hand rubbing small smooth circles around her back. Talking in a small voice I gently said "are you feeling any better" no answer then a hoarse voice replied "a little" I smiled knowing that she was a tiny bit better but felt pangs of guilt because I didnt check in sooner.

Before I left I put her hair up with a random hair tie that was on the shelf and left to get her towel so she could shower then go to sleep.
Leaving her to change and shower I cleaned up the floor of vomit stained tissues, the toilet and finally putting her red towel on the radiator so it was warm when she came out.

I was sitting on the couch flicking through the channels when the bathroom unlocked I turned my head to see Kate crying. Oh god
Rushing over "hey, hey, hey what's wrong what's up" no reply just a sob and a deep embrace I guided her to her bedroom where she could sleep. She soon dozed off and left me in deep thought

I made my way down the hall back to my room to see my phone with a notification
That's strange who could be texting me at this time that's when the thoughts occurred maybe it's Carter or a game or Tesco mobile telling me I need to top up. I knew it wouldn't be Carter because
[ ] Thats creepy
[ ] Weird
[ ] Only stuff like that happens in movies

In place of any of them, it was a random person who said that they had a great time and was nice meeting you ......Kate. Kate?. seriously, whatever. Although it was disappointing not to see Carter, it would have been weird if that were the case, so I would have had mixed feelings.

Feeling rather exhausted from this morning, it was now 6 am and I decided to add to the 4 hours of sleep before Kate stumbled in.

8 am

I hated alarms and I needed more sleep. But I had to check on Kate. I think the guilt of not checking sooner last night or staying with her made me want to do this. She was still fast asleep so I put some paracetamol and a bottle of water on her side unit knowing she would regret it from last night.

Carter and I never shared our numbers with each other. I regretted that now so bad and wondered if I'd ever see her again.

My daydreams of Carter were never-ending and I replayed the scene in the club, adding a little bit of spice to it whenever I had some free time.

A/n

So I'm trying to find a day and time to publish more chapters. I'm writing one at the moment. A few things in the first chapter might change due to my friend editing It. It won't be much different.

With a few of the images this is what Alice is . all body types are perfect no matter what size or shape or colour