wrong place and the wrong time

POV Carter Rodriguez

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
Graphic knife scene

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ Graphic knife scene

^^^
Carters outfit

Accepting the risk of seeing Alice again and doing this meeting in such a protected building, it made life so much more fun and risky. Alice entered my mind when ever she pleased and it seemed to always be at the wrong time. I traveled to the building where both a  party and meeting were going on .I had hoped that everyone would have been to focused and drunk on the the part for them to even notice us, that's what made it an easy choice. Seeing what the party looked like before hand let me know if I could cause any trouble.

I entered in seeing everyone's faces go pale and full with fear was exillerating. I was so pleased that I was feared and held power over them. It made me powerful and the leader. It came in handy especially with the police. Scanning the room I noticed my Alice.she was here finally again; I had got my team to look her up and find everything about her, she didn't have a mother or farther due to a car accident  she lost both of them when she was 18, she's 21 at the moment. I knew it would be hard to explain how I got her number if I had texted it, I didn't want to go though that panic not with other things going on. I walked over to her. fuck . Could she get any more pretty

I wanted to just grab her and have my way with her. The things I'd do ....

I walked over and said "hey Alice " I said it with a smirk and a playfull tone. I didn't care if she didn't remember I was going to make her fall deeply and passionately in love with me. I focused on her and those soft light chocolate brown eyes, she looked up tilting her head slightly to adjust to my hight. I swear to god. I wanted her on her knees begging .I wanted to show her that I was into her so I gently glided my hand to the inside of her thighs. I surprised myself with how soft I was. Slowly, I rubbed my fingers back a forwards as I leaned in to tell her the new nickname  Alice in wonderland. I called her that because she was always in my mind at the wrong times but belonged in my thoughts .I dint know what would happen between us because of my line of work .

The mafia

I grabbed her hand as I squeezed her thigh and quickly wrote my number and left.

I never wanted to leave I could have stayed there forever together. I enjoyed that short interaction but, now, I had to get down to business.

*a few hours later*

We seemed to have ran into a few issues with shipping and receiving. Those twats
I mumbled under my breath . The man next to me must of heard and got mad. He shot up and went to shoot me but, my body guard got him first. In a harsh, cold tone "take him to the cells". I did not approve disobedience nor did I like it .

Knowing the gun shot would have been heard we all went are separate ways Rushing and returning the room in the original state .I ran out lessing to my ear piece, my enemy was in the building. That raised the stakes and everyone of my team were on edge . Getting notified that he was In the lift I went over to the operating room to look in the camera.Alice . She was in there with my most hated person. I didn't know what I felt. Yes I wanted him dead but no I didn't want Alice dead if she were a random girl I would have because I would have not issue and it wouldn't effected me. I stoped the lift and watched them together. They called for help  I answered using the already written voice commander. Alice replied and managed to say in an extremely shaky manner "my boss and I are stuck" I returned a simple sentence help is on the way. Now knowing that my enemy was not peppered and didn't know about the business that was occurred earlier I felt a sense of relief but still on edge. I went down the lift shaft and attempted to move the exit hole at the top of the elevator but I couldn't do it. Therefore I had to kick it. With fall force it slid over making there and entrance to the lift. As soon as it was open , I kicked my enemy at the back of his head just enough to knock him out for a few minutes so that I could grab Alice. I heard a loud sob and gasp from the other side of the elevator. Knowing that was Alice and she must of been in a petrified state and would either come easily or wouldn't trust at all. I died my head down the hole and put a hand out. Her poor eyes were full up with large puddles at the bottom and were going to over flow, spilling down her face she hesitated moving towards me knowing I had just hit someone. I eventually got a soft warm had return in mine letting me know that I have her trust. I pulled her up and sat her on the side of my body that was laying on its side. I didn't have time to carm her down as a hand reached up. I pushed her her in my neck and said "don't look " with her sorted out I grabbed my pocket knife and pushed it down into the skin. As soon as the knife made a connection the skin caved in until the dark red colour came poring out. Keeping my hand there he tried to pull it out and away but just made the cut bigger and deeper I could hear the strain of the knife on him by the way he screemed and also groaned from the action . Putting it all away I picked Alice up and got out of there. We reached my car and left. I was concerned about Alice because either knew she would be in shock and I would have to explain what I did and what I do as a living .
I glanced over seeing that she had a bit of his blood on her I looked down forgetting  about the fact I had blood on myself and continued to drive home.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed it :)