Ember's Of Love

Embers, like a wildfire; I'll be there, waiting on the other side of heaven for you, my love.
Of all this time, I realized what you meant to me... we're meant for each other all this time, staring into your deep blue eyes, getting lost in your eyes, I'm Losing my control with your love so hot and steamy, you're all I need, all I wanted.
Lovers by midnight, not used all this love and hunger; you're the one I wanted, I just can't get enough of your love, please take me away, take me with you, set me free.
Take me to the skies above the world, like Superman and Lois, fly me around the world...be my Superman, my hero.
Be the man I deserve; be the man I adored...all because you're my hero, my love, my man, and my Best friend.... you're a better man than you'll ever know babe, those deep blue eyes told me you love me and my smile show's I love you too....take me to the moon and stars and back... Because you're the man I wish I could have, the man I wish I could love, forever...but it seems like I'm invisible to you since you're all I wanted but turns out I'm invisible and you can't see my love for you, I'll be yours forever, I know if I can't love you in this lifetime, I know I'll love you in the next lifetime, but... you are meant for me, even if we've never met ... I'll love you for eternity and always, beyond the heavens above, my heart is yours, I'm blinded by my love for you and nothing can stop me from having you, love.
I'm not one to give up on someone I love...and that's you, my dear... I'll stay, unlike any other woman...all because I love you....we are the Ember's Of Love... burning like a flame, forever and eternity...all because I'm yours truly for eternity...we are the true Ember's Of Love... burning for eternity...