1.

I got my front, but is you behind me? ('Hind me)
Get goofy like Martin and Gina
Or get greedy like Keisha and Tommy (like)
Then get deady like Whitney and Bobby
I brought my pole if she think she gon' line me (line me)
With the .30, I move extra cocky
If I ain't dead or in jail, they can't stop me (stop me)
Gotti and Notti and Scottie, my top three (like)

"𝒐𝒌.. 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏"

𝐄𝐆𝐘𝐏𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒__________

__________

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙 𝑵𝒀

𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲.

Sometimes listening to music is an escape for me. Sometimes, more like all the time. Have you ever noticed how much music is around you ? How easy it is to make ? I randomly find myself tapping... tapping beats that are in my head, on my—

"EGYPT" my cousin, Yanni whispered.
"Stop with the tapping girl."

As I sat in church, I tended to get bored... the preachers daughter, always being the good girl... you wouldn't have thought I've gotten bored.

My parents are very strict.. no boys, no parties, no this, or that. I literally have no life.... but now that my older cousin Yanni moved in with us, she's my only life. My entertainment...

I honestly lost all interest in having a life too.. as in going out, due to my parents, Ive lost most my friends, they don't invite me anymore.. and I can't stand the boys at my school. I've never had a boyfriend, and I don't think I want one.

My parents don't like Yanni, they think she's a bad influence. But she had to move in with us, we're her only family, left since her mom got locked up.

I've honestly become a miserable person. I have no excitement anymore. They are TOO strict. I used to dance, but my father took me out of that, as they seen the dance moves we were learning, were becoming too "inappropriate and unGodly"

They take my phone when I get to church and give it back after the hours of service 🤦🏾‍♀️. I hate it here.

═══════════════✰✰

"Yanni here is your device. When we get home, please start your chores." My mother says, as we step out of church.

It took every bone in my body not to curse her out,