4.

Lately, I've been feelin' alone (alone)
But I'm clutchin' my chrome (my chrome)
Pray to my mama I'm gon makе it home
20 missed calls, I ain't answеr my phone (my phone)
Then I heard JB ain't make it home (home)
They say, "Flocka, keep up and be strong" (strong)
Nah, why? 'Cause that shit was wrong (wrong)
And I told him to keep that bitch on 'em

𒊹𒊹𒊹

𝐄𝐆𝐘𝐏𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒____________________

____________________

𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹.

"...Say word to ya dead.." Kay said.

"Word to my deaddddd. And she was posting and shit. Like she in Miami right now" I said.

"She talkin bout 'In Miami in a lambo with ganggg'....... Like girl, that's ya crip cousin who copped a renty." I said, staring at my phone.

"Oh nahhhhhh." He said.

Ever since me and kay started talking more, we got so close.

He's like my bestfriend now. We tell eachother almost everything.

I curse so much more, and I go out now. And this one girl thinks me and kay are dating and she keep tryna beef with me. I still go to church, just not so often. What am I becoming?

Kay can't stand the girl, she's a fan of him and she's obsessed, like delusional type. All his friends know. But she coming at me, and that's a problem.

It all started because Kay posted an off guard of me on his story and she seen I guess. Kay made it clear he doesn't want her, or talks to her. And he said regardless, she not touching me.

Kay doesn't let anything happen to me at all. I've noticed he's very overprotective. And always makes sure I'm good. But I for some reason he never tells me anything. Like if he doesn't feel well he hides it because he knows I'll start to worry.

"Bae" he called.

WOYYYYY

I looked around, and his face dropped.

"Stop doing that shit man"

"I ain't ya bae" I said laughing and rolling my eyes.

He got quiet. Everytime I piss him off or he gets mad, he's just quiet and he has a mean ass face, like you can tell he mad & he have a lowkey attitude.