9.

Bumbaclaat,
Ian gon lie... on some real shit, some of y'all needa chill tf out. Because y'all know me... my ass will unpublish, delete, everything. Y'all make it seem like y'all hate this book so damn much and the main character get on y'all everlasting nerve, watch mf, I got a trick for y'all. Play with y'all pussy, NOT ME.
— Mani/Management.

Now scroll, before I delete the ENTIRE fuck outta this whole ass book. Not finna stress me out in my mf comment section. "She's weird" Bitch she went to church everyday, tf you expect? Y'all want her to be a stripper?
I'm not one of these other authors, Hoe pick yo poison. 😂

*only directed to those talking shit about the main character, take care 💞

*No song lyrics today, yall pissed me tf off*

𝐄𝐆𝐘𝐏𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒_______________

_______________

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲.

I stepped outside, in complete shock. Yanni was speaking to my mom, trying to explain how we knew him, they were inside.

"Kevin... What the fuck are you doing here? and what the fuck made you think it was okay to come?-"

He chuckled. Bitch what's funny?

"Egypt, you already know I was gonna do this. Sit yo dumbass down, so I can talk."

"No bro. We're done, you're done, everything is over with. My nigga you crossed the fuckin' line. You know how I am, I don't like that shit."

"Egypt, what I gotta do bro? You making me look mad desperate." He pleaded.

"I want you to leave. I'm so deadass, You're stirring shit up in my house now. My parents—" I started, before the door swung open.

-it was my father, now i'm definitely fucked.

"ELANIA! WHO THE FUCK, who is this..! drug dealer—"my father started, quickly stopping himself in shock, the words he never expected to come out of his mouth. I could tell he was mad.

"—I'm actually a rapper.." Kay started,

Kay scooted next to me, "yo daddy just cussed, hell is hot—" he whispered,

I hit him hard.

"Uncle I told you, this is the man that taught me how to get sturdy—" Yanni started,