2.

Be with them, show no remorse, bitch, I'm flockin' that
Self-made, just tryna get paid
I'ma get it, it ain't no debate
Forever ten toes, I'ma always be great
I go broke, that's on God, I'ma take (on bro)
Baby, fuck wit a Flocka, bend over
Show no remorse, bullets shakin' her shoulders

Be with them, show no remorse, bitch, I'm flockin' thatSelf-made, just tryna get paidI'ma get it, it ain't no debateForever ten toes, I'ma always be greatI go broke, that's on God, I'ma take (on bro)Baby, fuck wit a Flocka, bend overShow no remors...

𝐄𝐆𝐘𝐏𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒
________________

𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙 𝑵𝒀.

𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵.

I'm so glad I've finally realized that life is all about decisions. Choices, and experience.
In life, you're free to do anything you want ! But you are NOT free from the consequences.

As I stood over Yanni this morning, anger took over me. I held a cup of water and a Tylenol for her, knowing she'd have a headache.

Her eyes opened a little, and she must've been startled...

"Tell me why I shouldn't throw this drink in yo bitch ass face." I whispered, mocking the tiktok.

I rarely ever curse out loud, but she got me heated. God forgive me.

"Good morning girls, have y'all prayed ?" My father came in.

"I'm on it now" I said.

"Mornin' gang" Yanni said to him, my father whipped around, mugging her.

"Excuse me ?"

"Sorry uncle. This just how I talk..." she said, trying to sit up.

"Well you need to not speak like that, it's not lady-like for one—" he started,

*obnoxious gasp* 
"are you you... judging me uncle ?? A sin ????" She said.

"Bro shut up ! And take this" I said angrily. Just annoyed with everyone. I left her in disbelief, and my father in confusion. I walked to my room, shutting the door.

══════════════

"Sooo... what happened because..." she started, sitting on my bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you ? Why would you put your cousin in that situation. In a position like that ?You know how I am, you know it was only the two of us. You know you had to drive home, and yet you still made that stupid ass 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 to drink." I said.