Class Fight pt.2 💥

(A/n:- These part contains abuse, smut. Don't like, don't read )

Tinesha's guardian was called

Tinesha's guardian was called. When her father entered he saw Tinesha sitting there staring at the wall blankly with a smile on her face. "What happened?" Her father asked.

"Well, your daughter practically tried to kill a girl again." The principal said. "Well, then take these and don't tell anyone about these. Let's go home now Tinesha. " Tinesha's father said as he started walking towards the door with her. "Hmm ok sir." The principal said looking at the paper.

Tinesha and her father were walking down a empty road. when they saw Can coming out of a medical store. Tinesha was just looking at him when her father whispered in her ear "honey.. go.. he is only yours.."

Meanwhile, can just bought medicines for himself as he was having a headache. 'Aish, these headache.' Can thought as he started walking. But in no time he felt a sharp sting on the back of his head. When he brought his hand on the back of his head he felt some liquid touching his hand.

So, he brought his hand back and stared at it. His hands were covered with blood that was coming out of his head.

 His hands were covered with blood that was coming out of his head

His vision suddenly got blurry as he fell onto the floor. And the last thing he saw before closing his eyes were a a pair of shoes..... a very familiar one.

When can woke up he couldn't see anything everything was black. He couldn't understand anything until he realised he was blind folded and his hands were tied too. The only thing he could understand was that he was tied to a bed.

"So... how long will you make him stay here?" He heared a familiar coming from distant. "Until he becomes mine sana. I can't let him go." He heared another familiar voice.
"Ok.. but u need to take care of the police. I don't want to get involve in these. Take care. Bye." After that Can heared some footsteps which faded away.

'Wait that was Sana and Tinesha?! Why?! Why am I here?! And what were they talking about?!' Can thought as he started to wriggle in the bed to get out of it.

"There's no use of it can.. you can't leave.. until I want you to leave.." Tinesha said as she put her hand on Can's stomach and started rubbing it.
"Hmm... your stomach is as soft as I thought."