Sippy Cup - pt.2 🥀💫

He is still dead when you're done with the bottle

Ofcourse it's a corpse that you keep in the cradle.

Kids are still depressed when you dress them up
Syrup is still syrup in a Sippy Cup

~♡~

Can had come to visit a place with Tin. Tin was talking to someone while can was roaming around the place.

Then, can saw a women feeding a baby but the baby wasn't eating anything and the woman was trying very hard to feed her baby.

"Umm.. mam. Is everything okay? Do you need help?" Can asked wanting to help. "Yes, see my baby isn't eating anything from yesterday. Can you help me in feeding her?" The woman asked as can nodded.

When, can went to the cradle he didn't saw a baby... it was a doll. A baby doll who had milk all over it's face.

"Ummm.. I can't help. You need to do it by yourself. Sorry mam." Can said running out of there.

"Can where were you?" Tin asked looking worried. "I was in that room where a lady is feeding a doll." Can said. "Oh? You met my mom then." Tin said.

"Your mom?" Can asked not believing his ears. "Yes, my mom." "How?!" "When I was 12. My mom and my sister got into a car accident. My mom was okay but my sister didn't make it.
From that day, my mother went mad. She didn't eat anything only asked where my sister was? She told my father she wouldn't eat until my father bring my sister. Because of my mother's bad mental condition. My father bought a doll and give it to mom saying that it's her daughter. And my mom also believed it. And from that day my mom treats the doll as my sister. " Tin said sadly.

"You mean?" "Yes, my mom is a mental patient can. The doctors are trying their best to help her. I brought you here to meet my mother.. you see we have been dating for three years now. So, I thought of telling you about my mother." Tin said.

"Hmm I am so sorry Tin." Can said intertwining his hands with Tin. Tin smiled at Can's gesture. "Nah it's okay can."

~☆~

Pill diet, pill diet, if they gave you a new pill then, you will buy it

If they say to kill yourself then, you will try it~

~♡~

Can was scrolling through google. when suddenly his eyes caught a ad of a pill.