A special Bond

Next Morning, Florence woke up thinking about Kashvi. She probably had been dreaming about her too, but she didn't remember it now. After changing she went down stairs to have breakfast.Her father had already left for office so she sat down on the breakfast table with her mother. While having breakfast she had a sudden idea. She said
"Mum, I really wanna explore the neighborhood, after breakfast can I just go for a walk in the colony, please?"

"Sure, you can honey but don't go too far, you don't know this city nicely, you might get lost. " Her mother replied.

Yes! Florence thought, she had done it, she had carried out the first part of her plan successfully.
After breakfast she set out as she had said. After taking a stroll in the beautiful colony, she came to a halt in front of Kashvi's house. Florence started calling out her name in the hope that Kashvi would hear her. An old man who lived in a house next door was passing by, he saw her shouting Kashvi's name and said;
"Hey kid, there's no need to shout and disturb everyone in the neighbourhood. No one lives in that house anyways, you must have got the wrong house." The old man started walking away.
"I haven't got the wrong house Mr. My friend lives here and I am sure of it. Maybe you are mistaking this house for a different one. " Florence replied.
" I am not mistaken child but do whatever you want. " The man scoffed and walked away muttering something that sounded like "Weird generation.... "
When Florence looked back at the house from the mad (atleast she thought that man was mad) old man she saw that Kashvi was standing in the front of one of the windows of the drawing room. She gestured with her hands to Florence to come inside the house.
Florence obliged and went inside, when she opened the door of the house it creaked loudly. On entering she noticed that that house was very dirty and it also looked very old fashioned. It looked like the house hadn't been cleaned for many days. The rooms in the house did not receive any sunlight,they were lit only by the tube lights. Kashvi's parents were always busy that was probably the reason for the house being so dirty, thought Florence. After showing the whole house, which was very shabby, Kashvi took her to her room. Kashvi's room was a bit less dirty than the rooms. It also received beams of sunlight from the window through which they had conversed the previous night. Kashvi and Florence sat down on Kashvi's bed and played various games. They also chatted about various stuff. After playing for a long while, Florence stood up from bed and went to the window as she really wanted to see the view from there. Kashvi came running towards her, hugged her with her ice cold hands and stood beside her at the window to admire the view.
After seeing the view from the window for a long time she looked at her side towards Kashvi and to her HORRER, the light was falling through her, like, literally. She was translucent.

A/N :- Hey beautiful people! Hope ur having a good day. Thank you so much for reading this chapter ☺☺leave a comment and vote if you liked this chapter. Thank you again 💕💕