Chapter 2 - The Present !

6 years time skip

Night time,

Somewhere in a forest,

"Taichou, he has been spotted by the Hawk , he is going to pass from a nearby tree should I handle him or let the Hawk  get his prey ? " said the Tiger.

"Last time when I let you handle someone, you mercilessly tore his limbs, killing him in the process , as a result we were unable to get the intel and had to find his herd." whispered the Fox in his mic.

"Okay Okay ! I got your point ." said the tiger  "Hawk  you heard, right ?"

"Yeah, while you both were chatting I already finished him." Hawk  replied.

" HUH ? what do you mean you finished him, what if Taichou had assigned me to finish him ??" Tiger said dumbstrucked.

"Enough !  we are leaving ........ you guys know we have a long mission starting tomorrow, right ?"said the Fox.

"Roger !!" The two said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hokage tower,

"The mission was a success, Hokage-sama " said the Fox kneeling down along with his teammates.

"Now Now, you guys don't have to be so formal and you know you would have to join the academy starting tomorrow. " said the Old man.

Flashback start -

1 week ago,

"As discussed before you three would have to join the academy as you have done the ANBU training as promised by me , and now you would have to join the academy as promised by y'all. Is that clear ? " said the hokage.

"But hokage-sama ---" 

"No ifs and buts ...... will you break your promise ?" said Hiruzen.

"Fine, I'll do it ." said Naruto as he stood from his kneeling position.

" But Naruto ----" Sasuke was stopped in between.

" It's okay think of it as another mission , besides we should have thought about it before promising to hokage-sama" said Sai.

"Ok, If you both agree then who am I to resist. " said Sasuke looking at the window .

Hiruzen chuckled hearing them arguing and then coming to a conclusion themselves.

"If you all want to be ANBU so badly then you can remain as an ANBU for another week and hence completing your last mission " said Hiruzen sighing while looking at their faces.

"Thank you Hokage-sama" the three said in unison. Happiness overflowing from them.

Flashback end

"So now y'all will join the academy tomorrow and remain in it for 2 years until you graduate at the age of 12 along with other children , Okay ?" Hiruzen said expecting a response.

The three glared at him for few minutes then just ran from the window breaking it in process.

" You Idiots !!!! this is the 11th time this month !!" yelled Hiruzen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day ( at the academy )

"Now settle down kids, we have new students joining our class " shouted Iruka trying to calm the class.

"You all may enter" he said looking at the door.