Chapter 1 - The Past !

Rumbling of the ground could be heard. A certain someone was watching the mob chasing a child who was not older than 4 from the... shadows . He watched as the mob turned to a dark alleyway..... He knew he had to act quickly.

A blond child was standing there frozen. Behind him a ...  wall , in front of him a ....mob . He knew this time he could not be saved. He just wanted it to end quickly. 

"The demon has been surrounded !! " shouted a person from the mob. Happiness leaking from his tone.

"Yes, this time he will not escape !! " shouted another.

"Yes !! we will kill this demon....right now.... right here, before he can destroy any part of our beloved village." shouted a person, with sadistic  voice, not able to contain his laughter .

Naruto knew this time it would be his end . He didn't knew what he had done to make the villagers so angry.

Just as he was thinking , he saw a kunai approaching him . He knew he couldn't dodge it so he stood there closing his eyes hoping the pain to pass quickly .

Several seconds passed, but he sensed he was still alive . How could this happen ?

As he opened his eyes slowly, he saw a boy in his teens standing there , his back towards him(naruto), holding a kunai which was aimed at him, in mid air. He watched as the mob suddenly began to fall on the ground. Apparantly asleep or passed out.

The boy turned towards him, showing his red eyes which were slowly turning back into black, showing his face covered in a weasel  mask, wearing a jacket with black full length t-shirt underneath with a spiral red symbol on his left shoulder and black pants .

The boy ,now revealed to be Uchiha Itachi, crouched to Naruto's  eye level putting his glove covered arm on his shoulder.

"Are you okay ? " he said in a calming voice.

Naruto nodded.

"That's good !" Itachi said.

"You know.... Hokage sama wants to meet you. He has a surprise for you." weasel said.

"Really ?" Naruto asked in a low voice.

"Yes and I know you will like it. Would you come with me ?" said the weasel.

naruto nodded "Okay !"

"Then hop onto my back !!" Itachi said turning his back towards Naruto.

Naruto hesitated at first but then as he didn't find anything evil coming from that boy he jumped onto his back .

Then they took off towards the hokage tower.

 On their way, Naruto asked " Nii san, what's your name ?"

"Uchiha Itachi" the boy said looking at the next rooftop they were going to jump on.

"What's your name?" he continued.

"Uzumaki Naruto and thank you for saving me earlier ." Naruto said with a smile.

"It's nothing" Itachi said with a smile underneath his mask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hokage tower,

Itachi opened the hokage room's gate, waving  Naruto to enter.

 As they entered, he first noticed the old man sitting at his desk giving him a warm smile.