Volume 1 Chapter 1 - Memulai Hidup Baru

Guardian Planet of the Universe, Central Continent, Central Region.

"What are your plans after this, Rey?"

On the shores of the lake in the central region, we can see two boys with the appearance of a teenager who is approaching adulthood playing a game of chess while enjoying a cup of drink and also some snacks that are located beside the two of them.

The man who asked a man named Rey who sat in front of him had the appearance of smooth black hair, pale white skin, blood red eyes, well-groomed eyebrows, and long eyelashes with a very white suit. good as usually used by the rich people in the modern world.

While sitting in front of the man, we can see a person with the appearance of blood red hair, ruby ​​​​red eye pupils, white skin, well-groomed eyebrows, and has long eyelashes wearing a dark blue long-sleeved sweater, pants long black, dark blue sneakers, and wearing a white earring on his right ear.

Getting a question from the boy who was playing together in front of him, Rey did not immediately answer the question. Instead Rey moved his horse to the position he had determined while saying in a calm tone, "I don't know yet."

"You don't know yet?" The man raised an eyebrow as he looked at his friend.

"Um..." Rey nodded gently as she continued, "Honestly, as long as I was created until now, since the first time I was given the task by God to take care of this universe, this is the first time I've had a vacation. Even if I "

"I see." The man calmly accepted the answer Rey gave him. Because he knew that this was the first time Rey had ever experienced such a thing as a vacation. Since he was created by God, Rey has only always carried out the tasks that God had given him. Only this time he could be said to get a vacation.

"Actually, the vacation itself is an activity to release fatigue and also do activities that one always wants when he can't do those activities at work. Well, it can be said that this vacation is an activity for fun. Usually like activities that I do. Whenever I have finished with a task that God gave me, I get a vacation for some time. That vacation is also usually spent by going to another world and enjoying time there, or coming to visit your planet to just talk and also play together or can also do other activities such as playing games and the like." Rey listened carefully to the explanation about the vacation that was explained by his friend. Even if he knew what vacations meant, Rey loved listening to other people teach her.

"Speaking of vacations, do you have anything you've always wanted to do, Rey? Something you couldn't do at the time you were doing the work you did, but really wanted to do"

"Something I really wanted to do?" Rey muttered under his breath while thinking about the activities he always wanted to do.

" Looks like Rey has something she wants to do" Seeing Rey bowing his head and thinking about something, his friend was also very happy because Rey was also still thinking about the activities he wanted to do and wasn't always fixated on the assigned task.

It is true that they must carry out the task God has given them to the best of their ability. However, there is also a vacation period that they will always get. In that period, they can do whatever they want. Like playing games, going for walks to various worlds and also various other activities that can make them relax and get excited again.

"Have you got it?" Seeing Rey who had raised his head again, his friend immediately asked with a curious tone.

"Um...." Rey nodded slowly and continued again, "Actually, I want to experience what it's like to live normally like humans on various planets."

"Want to experience human life?" His friend raised his brow because he was quite surprised by what Rey wanted.

"What's so strange about that wish?" Rey asked hesitant because this was the first time he had told her a wish he had been harboring for so long.