Volume 1 Chapter 8 - Lautan Langit Biru

"Thanks for the food!"

It didn't take long for the two of them to finish the dishes they had ordered earlier. Both of them immediately put the cutlery they used on the side so as not to interfere with their learning process.

"Shall we start now?" Itsuki asked excitedly because she couldn't wait to get a lesson from Rey regarding the quiz material that would be held tomorrow at his school.

"Um..." Rey nodded and said, "Can I borrow the books and stationery I used before? Also, the math book you borrowed from the library."

"Okay" Itsuki nodded and took the book, stationery and math book she borrowed from the library and gave it directly to Rey. Rey, who already understood the topic that would come out of the math quiz at Itsuki's school the next day, immediately opened the questions that discussed the first topic.

"Before we start, how about you sit next to me like before? To make it easier for me to teach you and also you can see directly"

"Um..." Itsuki's face suddenly blushed a little hearing that she had to sit beside Rey, " Come on Itsuki, don't be shy. You just have to sit next to her and listen to the lessons that will be given like before." With a feeling of holding back embarrassment, Itsuki immediately got up from her seat and sat down beside Rey's seat.

"Okay. Then, let's get started." Rey immediately started teaching Itsuki starting from the first topic in the grid. At the start of the lesson, Itsuki's previously embarrassed face was immediately replaced with a serious and determined face. Seeing Itsuki's seriousness, Rey was also very happy and started slowly teaching Itsuki every topic until Itsuki understood.

Every time a topic is finished and has been understood by Itsuki, Rey will give himself some questions so Itsuki can immediately put into practice what he has learned. However, not everything often goes smoothly. Because sometimes Itsuki can't immediately finish solving the problems that Rey gave him, sometimes it takes two or three times for Rey to explain to him so Itsuki can solve the problems that Rey gave him.

Every time a topic was finished, Itsuki and Rey would also pause for 15 minutes to rest Itsuki's brain. Since Itsuki has the ability to process information which is quite slow, this method is used by Rey so Itsuki can process the information obtained by her previously. Every time he took a break, Itsuki would order food or drink so she could rest in peace while processing the lessons she had just learned. This makes Rey know that Itsuki herself is someone who has a hobby of eating or foodie.

Accepting the learning method used by Rey, Itsuki was also very happy. Because whenever he discussed the topics that would come out in tomorrow's math quiz, she could easily understand every time Rey explained to him. However, as explained earlier, there were also some obstacles that required Itsuki to be taught several times. However, that didn't stop him from giving up. By considering the motivation that Rey gave him, it can also be a reinforcement for him to keep going.

********

"Ah... It's finally over" Itsuki said with a tired face as she stretched herself after she finished studying the topic of the grid quiz that would take place tomorrow. Itsuki's gaze suddenly turned to Rey and said, "I don't think that your way of teaching is very easy to understand, Rey-kun."

"Really? In that case, I'm also happy with the praise that Nakano-san gave me. This is the first time I have had the experience of teaching someone." Rey smiled as he cleaned up the study equipment they both used.

"Really?" Itsuki was quite surprised by Rey's statement. Moreover, after she experienced the experience of being taught by Rey directly, she had a feeling that Rey was very good at teaching.