Volume 1 Chapter 2 - Hotel Ritz-Carlton Tokyo

Tokyo City, Ginza Region, Apple Store.

"If I'm not mistaken, this Apple-branded communication device is very good, right? I remember every time I visit every world inhabited by humans, devices with this brand are very popular because of the quality they provide"

After Rey left a middle-aged man who offered to become a model. Rey started to wander around the Ginza area while looking for shops that sell electronic devices until he saw a brand of electronic devices that was quite familiar and often seen by his in the world she had previously visited.

"Let's go in and have a look first"

With slow steps, Rey went straight into the Apple store. When he entered the Apple store, he saw quite a number of people in the store along with each of them having an employee helping to introduce each product that the brand had.

"Hey... Look at that guy......"

"He's tall and also very handsome...."

"Wait... Is she a model?"

Rey's arrival at the Apple store attracted quite a lot of attention from customers as well as employees who saw it. One of the female employees who saw the arrival immediately approached him with a polite smile, "Welcome, is there anything we can help you with?"

"I'm looking for a cellphone and laptop. Can I get a recommendation?"

"Yes sir." The female employee smiled and said, "It just so happens that our shop has just introduced two products that were just released 3 days ago. Please come with me."

The female employee immediately took Rey towards a product that just came out a few days ago. The first product the employee brought was the iPhone 6 mobile phone.

"Sir, this is a cellphone that was just released by our side a few days ago. The name of this cellphone is Iphone 6. This cellphone is a cellphone that has a very sophisticated quality compared to existing cellphones. This cellphone has a camera with a quality of 64 Mp for the rear camera, and 16 Mp for the front camera. Ram for this cellphone has also reached 6 GB while the Rom for this cellphone has reached 128 GB. The processor for this cellphone is also at a very new level which makes this cellphone has a better speed than other cellphones. You can try it yourself"

The female employee immediately took the cellphone and gave it to Rey.

"Thank you" Rey immediately tried the IPhone 6 cellphone given by the employee and began to try the system owned by the cellphone.

" Hmmm.... Even if it can't be compared with cellphones in modern times. At least, the product that came out in 2015, this cellphone is one of the best quality. I can take this to use" Rey was quite satisfied with the quality of the cellphone.

"How about the quality of this cellphone? Are you satisfied with the quality?" The employee asked again after he saw Rey nod his head several times.

"Quite satisfied with this cellphone. Is there a black color for this cellphone? And what is the price for one cellphone of this type?"

"We have it, sir. As for the price itself. This cellphone has several prices. For the IPhone 6 with standard specifications of 3GB Ram and 3B Gb Rom, the price is at 85 thousand yen, IPhone 6 with standard specifications of 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, the price is at 95 thousand yen, while for the last one used by the previous master, the price is at 105 thousand yen"

"Then I'll just buy this one. Please pack it up"

"Okay" The female employee nodded happily and immediately turned to walk towards the back room to take the order that the customer wanted. After getting the order that the customer wanted, the female employee placed the order on the administration desk and walked back towards Rey who was looking at the cellphone device on the table.