Does It Fit?

"Run!" Lisa shouted at her friends, who had been caught shoplifting at the department store.

Palisa and Ariya, bolted like crazy while clutching a designer scarf they had stolen.

"In here!" exclaimed Palisa, pointing to the fire exit. They dashed down the stairs till the two guards arrived. They froze for a split second before retreating slowly, then Lisa grabbed their arms and led them to the nearest exit- to the fourth floor of the mall.

They blended in with the crowd of people out shopping for Christmas gifts. The two guards pushed people away in order to pursue them, but they were eventually swamped by the crowd.

"god damn it!" grumbled the middle-aged guard.

"This is Yu-jun reporting, three female shoplifters are on the loose, block all entrances to inspect. Over!" his companion instructed over the radio.

"Check the CCTVs, I'll find them" he said to his colleague.

The three girls were still at the mall, they decided to lay low for a while because more guards were tracking them at this point. If they get caught, they were good as dead since Lisa's step father is a politician. Palisa and Ariya changed into the clothes they managed to steal, leaving Lisa with nothing because she had been arguing with her boyfriend over the phone for quite some time.

"Lalisa, change into something quickly!" Palisa said, pointing to the changing room. Then they heard a guard's radio about two meters away from them. Palisa and Ariya hid to the ladies' room behind them again, while Lisa dashed into the fitting room. Lisa noticed that the fourth cubicle was not locked, so she went inside without knowing there was someone inside, a raven-haired woman screamed and Lisa pressed her palm against the woman's mouth right away, but the guard heard the scream and ran to the direction of the dressing room.

The raven-haired girl became frightened as Lisa pushed her to the corner; she tried to scream again, but Lisa leaned in closer.

Lisa warned, "Shut up or I'll kiss you." At her words, the raven-haired girl felt nervous yet hot about their situation.

"Is everything all right, ma'am?" inquired the guard outside the door, while gripping the gun on his hand. The woman's eyes widened at the voice, but Lisa remained calm and collected of the situation. While keeping the woman quiet, Lisa impersonated a nice girl's voice and said, "Y-yes! I just saw a bug!"

"What the hell?" The raven head thought.

There was silence for a brief moment and Lisa became tense for a fraction of a second. The woman she was with noticed she was sweating profusely, maybe from the running she did to escape them.

"All right," the guard responded. When they heard his footsteps fade away, Lisa sighed and turned to face the woman with a piercing gaze. She studied her face for a moment; she had wavy raven hair, silky white skin, beautiful dark brown eyes, and heart-shaped lips.

"I won't hurt you, but you have to trust me before I release you, okay?" Lisa said and the woman nodded in agreement.

Lisa took a step back and gradually removed her hand from her mouth. The woman simply stared at her, observing her features as well- until they both realized she was half naked, at which point the raven-haired girl quickly covered her chest with her hands

Lisa smiled a little and softly whispered, "Cute."
"What the hell are you still doing here? Get out!" exclaimed the woman.

For a brief moment, Lisa was curious of her, she took a step forward and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Say... What's your name?" she asked as she brushed aside the stranger's question.

"Why would I tell you that? You pervert!" The raven head snarled at her. Lisa was about to protest when she realized her friends were already looking for her.

"Lalisa! Where are you? " Ariya yelled.

"Lalisa." The woman repeated her name at the back of her mind.

"I've got to go," Lisa said with a playful smile.

"and don't forget to lock the door next time!" she continued by the door, but the woman threw a shirt at her in annoyance.

"Get out!" she exclaimed, she was really mad this time.

"Until next time," Lisa smirked as she closed the door. She smiled as she exited the room, finding it funny to tease the stranger she had just met in an unusual way.

The raven's head melted to the seat, and as she pressed her palms against her cheeks, she felt her body's temperature rise. She then knitted her brows as she realized she had just helped a shoplifter.

"Jisoo unnie, how's the fit? What's taking you so long?" her friend, Jennie, called from outside the dressing room.