Chapter 5: Ionita Family Drama

While Dimitri was now considered an enemy of the Vampire Superclan that once supported him, the Werewolf Superpack did not yet know that Fergus had a vampire boyfriend. This meant that they were still supportive of him.

One year later, Fergus was doing something that reminded both him and his boyfriend of the situation that caused the Vampire Superclan to turn on the latter. He too was replacing posters, though the posters he replaced were supporting the Werewolf Superpack and the destruction of all vampires.

Replacing them were ones supporting the V.W.A. and their agenda of peace between humans, vampires, and werewolves. His parents caught him doing it and confronted him. It took them less time to turn on their own son than Dimitri's parents took to realize what their son had done.

His father, who Dimitri just knew as "Mr. Cosma," said, "If you are trying to undermine the Werewolf Superpack, you will be marked as a traitor to kill on sight!"

Fergus said, "Dad! I didn't expect to see you here!"

His mom, just known as "Mrs. Cosma" to Dimitri, said, "We had a feeling you were hiding things from us, but being a secret traitor? Treason is often punished by death, but we're not a country."

Fergus said, "That's not all- er- it!"

His dad said, "What more could you be hiding from us?"

"I-I have a vampire as my boyfriend!"

His mom said, "You WHAT?! Now you will be an enemy of the Werewolf Superpack for joining the other team!"

"The Vampire Superclan wants me and my boyfriend dead, too."

His dad said, "Then you will have no one to support you!"

Dimitri and Fergus ran for their lives, but they made it back to their home in Canada.

Dimitri asked, "Fergus?"

He replied, "Hmm?"

"The V.W.A. is our only ally now. We've made enemies with both the Superclan and Superpack."

"...You're right, honey. But they are far better to everyone than either of them are."

The two made out again, and did so at least once a day for a while.