Wanda x Nat 🌶

Nat is a top and Wanda is a bottom

Nat is 24Wanda is 19Nat can speak Russian fluently while Wanda only knows a few words.

Nat is throwing a pool party at her parents house with her friends Steve, Bucky, Tony, Sam and Wanda.

Wanda's POV:
I was on the other side of the pool texting with my best friends Vision and Agatha. They both don't live here so I can only text them and currently I'm telling them how hot Natasha is. Her wet red hair is so fine and she can speak Russian fluently which is very attractive. She's the most stunning girl but unfortunatly she's straight and too old for me. I mean she's 24 and I'm 19 that is are 5 year difference. But who cares in the end she is a human. I don't know why but Agatha wrote me a message in Russian and said that I should swim over to her and tell Nat this sentence. But I don't want to tell her something I don't know and my Russian isn't too good.
After a few minutes of debating she told me that means "You're very hot today". I really don't know if I should risk it but Vision and Agatha also told me that I should swim to her and put my feet around her waist and start kissing her but that would be only a image in my head. But I'm now very curious about Natasha's reaction when I would swim to her and tell her that in Russian.

Natasha's POV:
It's good to spend a day in the pool with my friends we all have fun. Just Wanda, she's alone on the other side of the pool and I don't but I think she's on the phone and trying to practice something. She's cute I mean she's 19 ofc she's cute. She's the youngest of our group and I feel like I'm in charge of her and I have to protect her from the world.
After 10 minutes the boys where out of the pool to grab some drinks and Wanda starts swimming towards me. She stopped in front of me and told me in broken Russian "Ты сегодня очень горячая.". Did she just try to say that I'm hot?! I'm just starring in those beautiful green eyes and it seems she's a bit nervous so I start by grabbing her waist to pull her near to my face.

Wanda's POV:
What is she doing?! Why is she doing this. She's straight.

3 Person POV:
The boys came back in the pool area and Wanda swam away from nat.

Natasha's POV:
I don't know why Wanda told me that she thinks I'm hot but it's cute. I want to find out if she really means it. I swam up to her and grabbed her again by the waist. The boys were busy getting each other wet(with water ofc), so they didn't notice that I came closer and closer to Wanda and whispered something in her ear.

Wanda's POV:
"Хочешь быть моей маленькой принцессой?"(Do you want to be my little princess?). Nat whispered in my ear. I only understand princess but nothing more. It's so hot that I can feel her breath on my neck. "Let's go inside Wanda I want to show you something in my room". Nat said as she swam away from me to the end of the pool where she climbed out. It only took a few seconds for me to calm down and folow her out of the pool. I followed Natasha but we were interrupted by our moms. Our moms are really good friends so they hang out sometimes when we hang out together. "Where do you two want to go?". My mom asked. I just stood there not knowing what to say when I heard Nat saying "Wanda told me that she wants a new book and I have a lot so she can borrow one from me". My mom nodded and Natasha continued her walk to her room. I never was in her room before because she was only at my house or we were in her pool or garden so I'm curious about her room.
I'm a bit shocked cause it's a beautiful room with a big bed and a lot of books. I went to the big bookshelf to grab a book cause that's what she want right?!

Natasha's POV:
Wandas eyes good bigger and bigger when she stepped in my room. God damn that's so adorable. She's so impressed by all of my books but that was not my intention. I went to her and grabbed her from behind. I start to kiss her neck and I heard how her breathing got heavier.

Wanda's POV:
What is she doing? I mean it's hot but I thought she is straight. I felt her hand get down my abdomen. "Take a seat" I heard in a harsh and dominant tone. Damn that's hot. I take the seat and waited for Nat to do anything. She now takes of my bikini shorts and I just watched as she did it. She looked me deep in the eyes and asked me if I can stay quite. I just nodded because I can't talk right now.

Natasha's POV:
Wanda is so wet for me already and I only kissed her neck and touched her abdomen. I looked her in the eyes for one last tiem and waited for permission. She just nodded and I started to lick her. Her wet pussy. She tried but I can hear her moans and that's the best sound i ever heard. She taste amazing.

3 Person POV:                                                                                                                                                            Wandas moans get louder and louder so nat stopped. Wanda gave Nat a what the fuck look because she really enjoyed being licked by Natasha Romanoff. Nat stood up to get a towel to put in wandas mouth. "Stay quiet" was the last thing Wanda heard as the young lady started to lick her princess again.

After a while Nat started thrusting 2 fingers in and out of her wet cunt. Natasha loves the face Wanda does when she hits the spot which drives her crazy. Wanda was so close but then she heard a knock on the door. And a voice asked what they are doing and if they are okay. Wanda couldn't speak and Nat didn't want to speak and she didn't want to stop cause she knew exactly that Wanda is very close. After a few seconds the person on the door goes away and Natasha can finally bring her princess to her high.

It didnt take long for Wanda to come. Natashas fingers are so good and perfect that the little girl came very hard.

Natasha's POV:
She's definitely my little princess. She came so good for her mommy. Her moans even tho they were stopped by the towel were beautiful. I'll fuck her again and this time without a towel in her mouth.

Hey!! I hope you liked the oneshot. If you see some language mistakes feel free to tell me :). If you like the story please vote for us.

-Jule