Kate Bishop X Yelena Belova 🌶

Ok guys first of all I want to say that I know that Yelena is Aromantic and Asexual. This was just an idea that came to my mind and it has nothing to do with the original series and the idea didn't want to let go from me.

If you don't like that please skip this chapter I don't want to offend anyone if not feel free to comment and vote. Bye

Kate saw Yelena dissapear into a service corridor and she followed her because she knew if she would be able to reach Clint he would be dead.

She rounded the corner and there stood the cold blooded killer in her green coat looking as hot as ever.

Kate was confused this woman was about to kill her idol and she wanted nothing more from Yelena to just rip her clothes off and fuck her like she dreamed off.

She stood beside Yelena and you could see that she was clearly annoyed because she had a soft spot for Kate and didn't want to slice her throat like she did with so many others.

After a bit of arguing and Kate embarrassing herself by asking on which level Clint would be when you could clearly read it on the display above the elevator door.

Yelena went inside as the door opend and stopped Kate with one hand from entering but Kate wasn't as easy to stop just as the door was about to close she slipped in.

For the first time Yelena saw what a beauty Kate Bishop was she loved her dress how it hugged her in all the right places but she was Yelena Belova a cold blooded killer from the red room and she had a mission she could not be distracted from.

Kate tried to get to the buttons a few times to delay the time but Yelena always stopped her with quick calculated motions.

Then Kate just launched forward hitting the emergency stop button Yelena grabbed her by her dress but lost her grip on the girl and the dress ripped but not only that but also a tactical suit that was underneath.

Here she was Kate Bishop muttering about how she should've given the girl that made the suit better materials while she stood in there with just a black lace bra and panties.

Now Yelena lost her cool she grabbed Kate and pressed her against the cold elevator wall. Kate was suprised at the least but she was frozen she saw those eyes burning with desire for her and suddenly she was a wet mess. She begged for Yelena to do something.

She grabbed her and pulled Kate's hands over her head while one hand went down to her back opening the bra quickly getting rid of it. Kate had really sensitive nipples so it was easy for her Yelena to make her desperate while sucking and lightly twisting them. She put two fingers in Kate's mouth for her to suck she went slightly to deep until she noticed Kate was already gagging lightly.

She pulled her fingers back ans slightly patted Kate's pussy over the panties while telling her that big games are for big games. Kate couldn't control herself she was so wet and aroused but that statement was against her pride.

She wanted to protest and in that moment Yelena sank two fingers in Kate's tight and wet pussy fingering her. Now Kate was an absolute mess she couldn't think or talk she just saw the beauty that was doing this to her.

She was in a dazed state and she didn't see the big smirk while Yelena pressed the emergency button again fast and before she could think again she was out the elevator.

Kate was half naked but she needed to safe Clint so she ran. She saw Yelena and she smirked and in that moment she almost tripped because that girl had really slipped a little vibrating gadget into her pussy that Yelena seemed to be controlling. She tried to run but it was hard she did it for Clint.

Just before Yelena reached the window Kate threw something and hit Yelenas hand she turned around and she had a pained expression. In that moment Kate new she was fucked.

Yelena grabbed her and pushed her onto a table. She started telling her that she should've stayed in the elevator and should've awaited her orgasm but she wanted the big girl and now shes gonna her her.

Kate was told not to move and she couldn't she didn't want to even. Now she was there laying on a table with a vibrating gadget deep in her pussy while a Russian killer put her tongue on Kate's clit making her squirm from pleasure.

Now yelena also wanted it and turned Kate on the table and she got on it too. She undressed fast and now Kate was surprised yelena sat on her chest telling her to suck her pussy while she worked on Kate's essentially doing a 69 position.

Kate tried her best and she heard that from Yelenas moans but she made it hard for her to concentrate when her orgasm came rolling around the corner making her whole body shake and tremble.

At this point Yelena knew Clint got away so she finished off Kate by making her orgasm and then helped her clean up before giving Kate her coat.

After that they picked up fresh clothes for Kate and they went on a few drinks and celebrated Christmas with a lot more sex.