THE TRACK

DEKUS POV

"I have an idea of what happened to Mako" said Bakugo. "What happened to Mako?" Todoroki asked.

"When did you get here?" asked deku. "After I saw you run after Bakugo who ran after Mako I ran after you." Responded Todoroki.

"I think that mako was taken by someone in the LOV." Bakugo said. "I think that maybe Dabi might have taken her." Bakugo said.

"Why do you say that?" Todoroki asked. "I see some ashes And they have a blue tint like Dabi's" said Bakugo. "Yeah, maybe your right" I said.

We have to be super careful with our next move because Dabi is a very dangerous villain. I thought. "I wonder why we didn't hear any screams" said Todoroki. "Dabi is very fast so he could've covered Mako's mouth with one hand, and with the other used his fire quirk to threaten her to come with him. That is a horrible thing to do." Kacchan said.

I got so fired up at that statement. I broke out screaming at Kacchan. "This is all your fault Katski! Mako was taken because of you! She would be here if you hadn't yelled at her like that about something she couldn't have stopped! That was just heartless and cruel! How can you be so blunt about everything-" "I am not trying to be blunt about anything! All I want is to get Mako back to safety! You know that I love her just as much as you do! I want to help as much as I possibly can! NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM GETTING HER BACK FROM THAT DAMN DABI! I WILL NEVER LET THOSE DAMN VILLAINS WIN I WILL GET HER BACK AND THAT'S A PROMISE YOU DAMN NERDS!"