WELCOME

Hey so I am new to Wattpad this is my first story so I you could help me in the comments as I write that would be great. WARNING THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR ISSUES.

Deku POV

I woke up one day to my little sister screaming because she was hungry. Our mom died a few months ago and our dad walk out on us when I was 13 and my sister was 12. So basically I have been alone with my 15 year old sister I have had to adapt to being the adult of the family. I hated my dad for three long years. But as for my sister she looks nothing like our dad But she looks everything like our mom.

I started the the Day off with making my sister Mako a bowl of her favorite ramen. Made myself a bowl of miso ramen I know that it is a weird thing to make for breakfast.

TIME SKIP WHEN DEKU IS IN CLASS

I was in school when Mr.Aizawa called my name and said "That some girl is looking for you problem child". Then the class erupted in ooohs like it was some sort of implication. It turned out that it was just my sister in the hallway and she looked lost. As soon as she saw me in my seat she ran up to me as fast as she could. Most of the girls thought she was a child hood friend. She is a little shy so when the girls started to swarm her she just hid behind me, and the girls thought that we were super close.

I said to everyone "This is my younger sister Mako. Mako say hi" I told her. "Kachan I can't believe you didn't recognize her." "Well how was I supposed to know what she looks like I haven't seen her since your dad walked out on y'all three years ago" he said not realizing what he just did.

Mako POV

After I heard that I was about to cry but instead of crying I decided to just run out. Bakugou tried to run after me. He didn't catch me in time. I was running but after 10 minutes or so I ran into Dabi of the LOV. I was about to scream until he put his hand over her mouth and took me back to the LOV headquarters.

Come back for part two sorry.