RIVAL SCHOOL'S COME TOGETHER

Ketsubutsu Academy

No one POV

Shindo and his classmates were just coming from internships. So when the LOV showed up they were very surprised. They didn't even know that they were villains. Then Shigaraki went up to Shindo assuming that he was the leader and he told Nomu to grab him.

Shindo tried to use his quirk but he just couldn't break free of Nomu's grip.

Shindo POV

"Guys I need help" but it was too late I was already taken through the portal a weird purple dude.

When I woke up all a saw was this girl in a hero uniform like me. She looked like she was about to cry. "Your awake ok what is your quirk?"

I told her "My quirk is tremor."  Then I asked her name.

She said "My name is Mako Kino. What is your's?" I said "My name is Yo Shindo." I then asked her what her quirk is. She seemed timid to answer the question, but that is understandable we only just met. "I have three quirks my first quirk is telepathy.  My second quirk is moonstone I can create this really strong rock material that is indestructible. My third quirk is telekinesis. I don't have full control of moonstone which is why I am in the hero training program. I am just lucky that I have it mostly in control." She stated a little shaken up. "Woah those are some of the coolest quirks I have ever heard of. Do you know why we are here or what reasoning they would have to kidnap us." "Well they know my brother so that's why I am here. I have no idea why you are here." "Yeah I don't either."

Dabi POV

"Shiggy why did you have me get that brat of a girl here." "Because Dabi she is the sister of that green haired annoyance. We needed an incentive"