three

THREE.

→ ella

I rushed through the school halls to get to class. It wasn't exactly odd that I was late to any of my classes. I honestly stopped caring about the rules ever since the first month of the beginning of the school year.

It was the last week of March and the end of the year prom was in May. Why was I supposed to care at that point? After graduation, I would finally get the hell of my parent's place. Ever since I was 12, I was expected to be little miss perfect.

For my shitty narcissistic mother meant I had to have good grades, proper music taste, a proper classy geek boyfriend, and proper style interest.I was the complete opposite of her expectations.

That wasn't anything for me to worry about anymore. The prom was one of the things that had my attention. There were already a sea of boys that had already started asking me to be their prom date. I was still deciding who I would go with.

-

I knocked on the door of Mr. Clein's classroom, also known as the first class that ruins my day. I groaned hearing the door knob twist and open. I enter the mildly freezing classroom, immediately sensing the million pairs of eyes locked onto me.

"Ms. Lancelot, you're 11 minutes late to my class" the teacher stated. Damn you counted? 

"Yeah, I know" I answered back, biting my lip. I just wanted to get out of the conversation. "Please take a seat, Ella" he commanded. Fucking finally.

I sat down in the closest seat, since I saw that all the seats next to my friends were taken. I had realized that a good chunk of those 11 minutes that I wasn't in the classroom, Mr. Asshole was talking about finals tests.

I looked over to the person who I sat next to. It was not at all who I expected. In fact, I knew who he was. He was one of the 3 Hemmings' sons. Ben and Jack were two of the most popular jocks of the school, that was until they graduated.

I think his name was Luke. Yeah definitely Luke. He still lived with his mother across the street from me. When his brothers were in the school, he was always being picked on by them. I felt so bad for the poor guy.

There were times where I just examined him. Ben and Jack have sometimes invited me over to their house and I would only catch of glimpse of Luke. He was always upstairs, but I never bothered to care.

It had been the same pattern for years, It never changed.

I didn't want to seem like I was crushing on him so I wasn't going to stare into his soul, or else I knew that would creep him out. I would examine him every couple 10 minutes.

There was actually something that got me interested in him. His lipring. I never thought or knew he had one. I always wanted a lipring but I was always too scared to get one.

I took that as an opportunity to say something to him. I wasn't sure if I had ever even heard his voice before. I ripped out a piece of lined paper from my binder, took out a random pen and wrote a note, complimenting the lipring.

I think it really suited him.

I slid it slowly to his side of the cramped up desk and examined then paper from the smallest corner of my eye, watching to see if he would grab it. It felt like a million years until he finally noticed it and opened the folded piece of paper, also known as the waste of trees that teachers make us buy.

He slowly looked over at me with a slight smile. I grinned at him, seeing if he would respond with a thank you. He just ended up writing it on the paper. He was so shy and mysterious.

It was almost intriguing; so quiet and calm. He was very different from Jack and Ben.

His blue eyes made him look so much like his brother, but he had a different vibe to him. He looked very sweet and shy; someone who was always the complete opposite of loud and annoying.

Did I like him? I don't know. Eh.

-

OMG HEY

I CAN'T BELIEVE I UPDATED THIS SO FAST

WAS THIS GOOD? I HOPE SO

FOR ME THIS WAS SHITTY AF BUT WHATEVER

WELL DO YOU THINK ELLA LIKES HIM, OR DO YOU THINK SOMETHING ELSE?

SHOUTOUT TO BELLA (impediment ) BC SHE'S AWESOME AF HEHEEHE

BYE FOR NOW

-nat