overview

Shifting is the process of moving your consciousness from one reality to another.

Key Terms:

CR= current reality, or where you start your shifting journey

DR= desired reality, or where you will end up

SHIFTING IS REAL! It has been confirmed by the CIA. And think about it, why would thousands of people all come together to create a big lie? There's no way shifting is fake.

The reality to you shift to is entirely your choice, and there are no limits. It's proven that there are infinite realities, so there are infinite possibilities to where you can shift to!

You can be whoever you want, you can look however you want to, you can literally do or be anything!

SHIFTING IS TOTALLY SAFE! You can never get stuck in you DR, there will be more about this in the scripting section.

You don't need anything to shift. Most people will recommend using a method or having a script or listening to a subliminal, all which are helpful, but keep in mind you don't need anything to shift.

When you shift, your body is still in your CR, now referred to as your clone. Your clone is like another version of you. Your clone won't do anything you wouldn't, but if you want to be safe, you can script things for your clone to do.

A script is like a story of your DR. You can write out events you want to happen, and you can write out who you are, how you want to look, who your friends and family are, where you're shifting to, etc. Everything goes into the script. 

Shifting can take a while. I can't stress this enough; don't lose hope if you don't shift first try. Shifting can take from a day to a couple of years, so don't give up! And the time it takes is different for everyone. You will shift!

Affirmations are one of the most helpful things. I'll have a list of examples, but they're powerful statements you say to yourself during the shifting process or throughout the day, such as "I am shifting no matter what." Try to avoid affirming in the future tense, present tense of even past tense are the most effective. 

I hope this has helped you! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

love you guys :D

We are shifting!!