my method (5x5)

Okay, this isn't exactly my method, but I've only heard of it once, and I put a tiny twist on it.

Fun fact: this has also been called the panic attack method because it can help calm you down if you have a panic attack.

This method is good for people who aren't the best at visualizing, and it can make your affirmations even stronger.

---

Visualize where you are, laying down somewhere in your DR. Don't think about it too much, just get into a space where you feel like you are in your DR. 

Choose a powerful affirmation you will repeat to yourself throughout this method.

First, name 5 things you can see in your DR, thinking about what each of those 5 things look like in detail.

Say an affirmation. 

Next, 5 things you hear. What do they sound like? Do the sounds hurt your ears? Do you want it to be louder, softer?

Say an affirmation.

5 things you can smell. Breathe in the smell of each thing. Is it a good smell? A bad smell?

Say an affirmation.

This one's a bit tricky; 5 things you can taste. What does it taste like? Is it sweet? Sour? Salty? Bitter? Would you want to taste it again?

Say an affirmation.

And finally, 5 things you can touch. Reach out and touch each one of them. What does it feel like? Can you still feel it after you put it down?

After you've seen and heard and smelled and tasted and touched all 25 things, return to the laying position you originally were in, and close your eyes. Continue to breathe in the positive energy of your DR, and go to sleep. When you wake up, it will be in your DR.

---

I hope this method helps you! Usually, this is an awake method, but I added the ending, it really helps me. Let me know if this helps you, too!

Also. Should I keep up with the cow theme?

love you guys :D

We are shifting!!