shifttok

I want to address shifttok: the shifting community of tik tok.

First off, I'll give my own subjective opinions.

Shifttok is bad. Almost everything there is untrustworthy. Sure, there are a few good accounts, but most shifttok accounts lie for clout. I have never encountered a social media source with that many fake claims. Here are some quotes I've heard on shifttok and why they're bad:

"I shifted and I was about to kiss Tom Holland but my mom woke me up."

You can't be "woken up from shifting" by someone in your CR. Only you can bring yourself back to your CR.

"I told Draco I had to shift back and he said he always misses me when I go home."

It's okay if you want to tell people in your DR that you've shifted. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's fine. But when you go back to your CR, a clone remains in your DR, and people in your DR wouldn't be able to notice when you leave. Pro tip: script that time stops when you're in your CR. That way, you won't miss anything.

"I shifted for more than a day and when I came back, my mom had called the cops, and everyone thought I was missing!"

Yes, someone actually said that. Your body doesn't leave your CR when you shift! Your clone stays and acts just as you would. Here's another similar one:

"I shifted for a really long time, and when I came back, I was in the hospital because my parents thought I was in a coma."

I'm not even going to say why this isn't true.

There are a lot of examples, I could go on and on, but I think you get the point. There are many misconceptions about shifting going around tik tok, and I recommend staying away from the community. 

There are other, better shifting communities that I would suggest joining.

-Wattpad. Obviously. You're already here, I don't think I need to discuss this one.

-Reddit. Reddit has a lot of educated people, and if you have a question, you can ask it there. It's great for realizing the power you hold over the universe. Try r/shiftingrealities.

-Instagram. There are many good accounts there that can help educate you on shifting, and some accounts even have relatable shifting posts/shifting memes. Try @shiftingflower, @shiftersgarden, or @strawbbyshifting, those are my personal favorites, but there are many more out there!

Amino- I don't know too much about it, and I can't recommend any accounts or pages, as I'm pretty new to it, but so far, Amino has been helpful for searches and methods!

Youtube- Again, I don't have any accounts to recommend, but shifting story time videos are very motivating, especially for those who are losing hope/doubting shifting. Look for the videos with the most views/likes!

And that's all I have to say about this. Please. Avoid shifttok.

love you guys :D

We are shifting!!