Chapter 1: This was a bad idea, and you just made it worse

TW: descriptions of de@th, the unliving of multiple people, and crude language

'Welcome to Poineefon!' is what Astra read on the sign while entering the new chapter of her life, from now on she would never be the same.

Meanwhile, a young man sat impatiently at a bar, waiting for someone to come out of the bathroom, so he could pass off the chip. This person he was waiting for though had their confrontation to deal with as the authorities had caught up to her already.

"Dido Phaney, you're under arrest on multiple charges of robbery, and defamation of property" One of the officers said

"F—--------k," they said inside the bathroom as they were surrounded by authorities "h-hi guys, how you doing?" they say as they slowly pull out a gun. The 5 officers are confused by their awkward small talk and are caught off guard when she tries to hit one of them in the back of the head with the butt of their gun.

At that very moment, Astra enters the bar, thinking it was an inn, and sees the man storm off into the ladies' room having grown frustrated with how long it had taken Dido to come out. Astra follows shortly after, concerned about an angry man walking into a women's bathroom.

The man walks into the bathroom right as an officer tries to take the gun from Dido's hand.
"Dido! What is taking so long? Trish is outside, she might leave if-" He stops as he looks up to see the scene unfolding, he sighed, he turned on his earpiece: "Trish, we need back up"

"On my way," Trish said over the line. A few blocks away, a girl with long red hair and yellow eyes sits in a hovercar, with stolen money in the back. They turn the ignition key and speed off to the bar.

Back at the bar, Leo hits an officer in the back of the head with an empty beer bottle left in the washroom knocking them unconscious. As another officer comes up behind him, Dido tackles the officer to the ground, even though he is and a foot taller than them, and puts them in a choke hold against the ground, Dido hesitates for a second, their eyes soften but they shake it away before breaking his neck. Dido takes their out gun and shoots two more officers.

Leo bashes the final officer's head into the sink, breaking his head open. Leo turns to Dido. They blush slightly, but Leo shows no interest. Dido turns their gun to the unconscious officer.

"You want me to finish the last one off?" they ask

"Nah, let him tell the story of what happens when you mess with the LumberLads," Leo responds. Dido looks back up at him as if they were offended by what he just said.

"Wait," They say shaking their head, "I thought we decided on the WorkerBees"

"No that's stupid, Lumberlads," Leo said as if it were common knowledge

"WorkerBees"

"Lumberl-" Leos breath hitched as he blushes and looks over Dido's shoulder

Dido turns around, following Leo's gaze to see a girl with dark brown hair that falls below her shoulders wearing a sundress with stars stitched into the hem and sandals with a little blood on her dress shoes watching with her mouth gaping as if she'd just seen a ghost.

"No witnesses.," Dido says before hitting her in the temple with their gun, knocking her out.